Birthday party!

It was finally the day of the party, a rocking pool party of course! We had gotten everything ready now it was time to get dressed. I slipped into a orange bikini it was simple like me and had a small palm tree on the bottom part.

I helped dress Luclia, she wore a small little bikini which was purple snd had little ripples, it was adorable on her. She made a pose and I snapped a photo, this girl was just so cute!

I took her hand and we went outside to the car getting into the backseat as my mother gazes at us with a small smile. She wore a lovely blue tank top and flower see through skirt, she had her bikini on of course underneath. Micheal gently held her hand, causing me and luclia to giggle like school girls and my mother blushes embarrassed.

She pecked Micheals cheek and he drove us to his house, parking in his driveway we went to the back. It was gorgeous, the pool and everything a ton of pink, a DJ stand and water balls and such it was amazing!

Soon the guests arrived, many from other packs many from the pack in the area. I caught many gazes and felt someone staring, I look over to see Alex checking me out and I flipped him off smiling. Bri rushed over her small chest bouncing lightly in her white styled bikini, she looked gorgeous.

 Bri rushed over her small chest bouncing lightly in her white styled bikini, she looked gorgeous

She hugged me tightly giggling happily"your mom got a boyfriend?"

"Just her mate"

"Oh he told all of you glad you guys are taking it so well!"

"Yeah heh"

"Omg there was a dead rouge by the waterfall one of the pack members found it but along with black fur they think another alpha is in the area"

I couldn't take this anymore, I had to tell her who i was. I took her wrist and begam walking til I heard a loud voice roar"you cheating whore I'm your mate!".

The sent I knew and recognized it, gazing over I met the eyes of a man with black eyes and dark black hair. I felt my whole world shatter, Micheal as thrown and luclia wrist was gripped by the man. I growled shifting into my wolf and speeding towards him knocking him over
"Cella!!"
Oh crap I just shifted I forgot I shouldn't have done that shit me!

I growled at him and luclia ran behind me as I shifted to normal throwing back on my bikini quickly. "

"Cella your a wolf.."

"Bri I

"Save it!"

My wolf whimpered in pain, our friend was pissed at us I couldn't stand this. The man stood growling at us"hello father".

Luclia trembled and I held her hand tightly"auntie..."

He said nothing, just stared at me as my mother trembled also. I growled low staring him in the eye, my wolf wanted so badly to tear him to shreds. This guy the alpha rejected my mother because I was a girl I wanted to kill the bastard.

"I thought you killed this child"

"No alpha she ran before I could", a man spoke up gazing at me with sorrow.

"You deserve to die more then me", I spat at him.

"You will not speak to your father like that!"

"Father my ass!"

He growled and slapped me, my body tensed and I punched him in the growl growling. Someone took me from behind holding me back as Micheal got up"leave my house now alpha"

"You have no say in this shes my mate"

"You rejected my mother you fucker!!", I screamed at him my heart throbbing loud in my chest I wanted to see this man pay.

"My love...plan b"

I nodded and picked up luclia, before anyone could react I jumped over the gate shifting into a wolf with luclia on my back I bolted away ignoring my mother's screams and that bastards for me to come back. Soon I heard someone behind me'come here princess'.

My wolf howled loud and angry making her run faster against the rough dirt. We made it home and sped inside quickly grabbing two suitcases I threw luclia a dress and slipped into one myself. I didn't want to leave here or leave my mother but I had to, grabbing some food I packed it into the small car and quickly sat luclia in the passenger side.

I got Inside and backed the car up masking it's scent before with some spray I sped off down the road. A few hours passed, no sign of him following me I just hope and pray that my mother is safe from that bastard I didn't want to leave her ever. I parked at a hotel and paid for a room then went up with luclia, we ordered pizza and watched whatever cartoons were playing.

When the pizza arrived we both ate quick then lied in bed, I held her close wanting to protect her with my life as I fell asleep.