chapter 1

Ariana's p.o.v

" Hurry up Ariana we're gonna be late" Callie yells from downstairs.

Tonight Callie was dragging me to some stupid football game, she only wanted to go because Blake Gray was going.  Blake's a guy at our school who's almost famous and sort of a Fuck boi. But I guess he can be nice at times.

I finish getting ready and I run downstairs.

" let's go" Callie says as she grabs my hand and drags me into the back of her car.

Once we arrive we both take a seat.

" I'm going to go find blake" Callie says as she stands up and walks off smiling blowing me a kiss. I stand up to look around for any of my other friends.

But all I see is a full Stadium off teenagers and cheerleaders. I knew Callie would do this.  I knew she would just take off and look for Blake. I'm leaving. I grab my bag and I walk off behind the stadium.

I grab my phone and text Callie that I left. How do I get home!?  Uhhhh. I hang around a bit to wait for Callie. It's almost been an hour and Callie still hasn't texted me back.

I then decide to walk back into the stadium to find her. I then bump into someone.

" oh shit I'm so sorry" I say as I stand up to meet eyes with a very attractive boy.
" nah it's fine it's wasn't your fault" he smiles as he helps me up.

" I'm Ariana" I smile.
" I'm Joey, it's a pleasure to meet you" joey says as he winks.
" so you like football"? He asks.
" no actually I'm trying to find my friend Callie" I frown.
" Wait, Callie Sill"? Joey asks.
"yeah"? I say.
" ohhhh she's with Blake out the back" joey laughs. Aww his laugh is so cute.
" here I'll show you to them" joey smiles leading me threw the crowd out the back to a small little seating area.

" hey Ariana what cha doing"! Callie says smiling sitting next to Blake.  I swear to god she's always sitting next to him.
" look I better go, Bella's waiting for me in the car" Joey says frowning.

Bella. Who's bella.  Not trying to be jealous but what if he's got a girlfriend. I frown to myself.

" can I maybe get your number and we can hang out some time"? Joey asks blushing hiding his smile.
"yeah of coarse" I smile.

We both swap phones and put our numbers in each others.
" I'll cya around Ariana" Joey smirks as he walks off. 

" k what just happened"! I ask.
" Fuck boi just got your number" Loren says standing up. 

Tbh I really don't like Loren, she's Rude and she makes up Shit about other people.

" what do you mean Fuck boi"? I ask dissapointed.
" oh just that Joey, he's dating like 10 other girls, I'm guessing he wants to make you his eleventh" Loren says walking off. His eleventh! 10 other girls, fuck no...  And for a second there I actually thought I liked joey.

I wake up to the door closing. Mum must have just left to work. I get dressed and grab a yogurt, then I walk to school. If joey goes to my school that means I might bump into him which sucks but it's weird because it's sort of like I want to bump into him...

"hey girl" Callie says walking up to me.
" oh hey" I frown.
"whats up"? She asks.
" just Joey he.. He really had me there" I frown again.
" hey on the bright side me and Blake are dating"!! Callie says jumping up and down.
" aww Cal I'm so happy for you" I smile walking into class.

Me and Callie walk to the back of the classroom and take our seats. It was a Friday morning and I already wanted to go home.

" Students we will be having a student join our class for the rest of the year as he couldn't stay in his other" the teacher says.
Then out of no where Joey walks in.
" thank you Joey please take your seat" the teacher says again. Joey scans the class as his eyes meet mine.  He smiles and walks to the back of the room and sits right in front of me.

" omg Ariana it's joey"! Callie whispers.
" omg really callie"! I say sarcasticly.

The teacher then goes on and on and tells us to do the sheets.

I then receive a text.

Joey-what a surprise

I roll my eyes and text back

A-why did you text me you're literally right in front of me
J-well idk.

Joey then puts his phone down and turns around to face me.

"what"? I ask as I roll my eyes.
" Woah woah, what's up with you"!? Joey asks.
" really Joey? 10 other girls"!? I say shaking my head.
" huh"? Joey says with a confused look.

" Mr birlem is there a problem"? The teacher asks.
" No miss" joey says as he turns back around to face the front.

Soon enough lunch came. Callie and I walk out onto the oval to sit with our other friends.

I couldn't stop thinking about Joey. I wanted him of coarse. I liked him of coarse. I was attracted to him of course, but I couldnt trust him.

" I'm going to the bathroom" I say as I stand up walking off to the bathroom. I'm walking threw the halls when all of a sudden someone pulls me into somewhere with a hand over my mouth. I try to scream but the hand grip is to tight.  The door to the rooms shuts and they realise their hand. I turn around to see...