chapter 12

Ariana's p.o.v

"CALLIE" I scream running and jumping into her arms.
" ARIANA" She screams back as we fall onto the ground still wrapped around each other. We then laugh and sit ourselvs up right.

" what are you doing here"!? I almost scream.
" well I heard you were on magcon tour with the boys in Miami and you and me always wanted to go to Miami so... Here I am" Callie smiles.
" Aww Cal I missed you" I smile.
" yeah! Like fucken Shit school is so crap" she laughs. I smile as Joey walks over to the both of us.

" Hey Callie"! He smiles.
" oh hey Joey" she smiles standing up to hug him. Wait.. Did something happen or what?
" So me and Joey have to go now probably" I lie to the thought of Callie touching Joey.
" oh haha see you around" Callie smiles. I knew I could trust Callie though she was really close to me.

" babe are you okay"? Joey asks skating down the street next to me.
" yeah, no I'm fine don't worry" I smile.
" I love you" joey smiles.
" I love you too" I smile back.

1 week later

So magcon finished yesterday and it was really sad to say goodbye to everyone especially mark! He was so funny. As I walk Into my apartment I place my suitcase down and jump on the couch.

" homeeeee" I whisper to myself as I lie on the couch turning on Netflix. I then watch stranger things for the hundredth time.

About an hour later theres a knock at the door.
" just a minute" I yell jumping off the couch walking over to the door to see Joey.

" hey baby" he smirks pulling me closer by my waist then smashing his lips onto mine.

" hey babe" I smile.
" There's a party tonight and I really really want you to come... So will you please come" joey whines.
" Joey I really hate party's, nothing but bad happens at party's" I frown.
" what do you mean"? Joey says.
" I just hate party's" I frown
" I'm not going to force you" Joey smiles.

Right now Cameron was in Texas visiting his sister and Callie had left. I was alone for friends and all I had was jo jo.

" what are  we going to do" joey asks.
" I dont know" I smile.

I then go and lie down on the couch when Joey glides on top of me. I smirk.

Joey then flips us over so I'm on top of him.

" what are you doing birlem" I laugh.

" I bet I can make you moan in less than a minute" Joey smirks kissing my neck. I roll my eyes and try my hardest not to moan. Then Joey sucks my neck causing me to let out a moan.

" told ya" joey laughs jumping up off me.
" You are very cute Joey" I smile sitting up as he sits next to me.
" You are cuter Ari" he smiles as he puts an arm around me.

Then my phone rings. I answer it to be put in the phone to my mums work.

" Ariana... Your mother she's"......