chapter 29

Ariana's p.o.v

" Look I better go and tell Loren about everything, I'll text you" Joey smiles before kissing my cheek and walking over to hunters house.

I smile as I walk back inside.

" Woah someones happy" Cameron laughs.
" Me and Joey are okay" I smile.
" Yo you two are like the on and off couple in highschool" Jacob laughs as everyone joins in.
" We're happy for you" Ethan smiles. I smile back as I sit down inbetween him and Grayson on the couch. I rest my head on Ethan's shoulder soon falling asleep.

" It's not real" joey cries.
" What's not real"? I ask.
" Loren shes dead" he cries holding me.
" What" I shout.

I Bolt up from the couch.

" Woah, Ariana are you alright"? Ethan asks walking over to me.
" Uh Yea no it was just a bad dream" I say.

" So Grayson's just driving Mark and Jacob home, their parents didn't even know they were out so they were pretty pissed but he'll be back soon" Ethan smiles as I walk upstairs.

" where's Cameron"? I ask.
" He's upstairs I think" Ethan smiles.

I continue walking up into the spare room to hear Cameron inside on the phone. Me being the curious one I listen in.

" Look I know okay I'll be there soon I just have to book the aeroplane tickets" Cameron says.
" I love you too Chloe and of coarse I will okay, I'll see you in a week" he says again. He hangs up the phone as I hide in my bedroom.

Australia ? Tickets?  Chloe?

Was Cameron maybe going on a holiday or was he..... Moving to Australia for his girlfriend chloe..

I walk out my bedroom door to lock eyes with Cameron.

" I was definitely not listening to anything you were saying to chloe" I say to Cameron. Fuck your such and idiot Ariana.

" Look, I was going to tell you earlier but it was your birthday so how could i"? Cameron says frowning.
" Chloe lives in Australia and I think it's time i start a family and settle down. Me and Chloe we love each other and I would do anything for her. So I'm moving to Australia Next Week" Cameron frowns.

" No Uh Cameron that's good I'm happy for you. It's just I'm going to miss you that's all" I smile.
" I know and that's why we will meet up every Christmas and every holiday we get, I promise" Cameron smiles hugging me.

" Have you told the twins"? I ask.
" yeah they were upset but they got over it" Cameron laughs.

" Anyway I better get something to eat before I die" I laugh walking to the kitchen to see Ethan talking to someone at the door. I shrug it off and grab an apple from the fridge and turn on the TV.

Ethan shuts the door and smiles.

" Grayson's going to be so hyped" Ethan smiles sitting down next to me.
" Who was that and why is Grayson going to be so hyped"? I laugh.
" our manager just got as a tour in Australia"! Ethan grins.
" Oh my gosh Ethan AHHH I'm so happy for you" I smile hugging him.

" okay I have to go pack we leave in literally a week"! Ethan cheers running up the stairs.

That's the same week Camerons leaving. At least I will have Joey.

1 week later

So Cameron and the twins have just left together. I told the twins I will come on tour with them maybe if I have time.

I was happy with everything at this stage. My life was all good. I had my boyfriend. I had my best friend in Australia. My brothers were exceeding in life. And I was happy.

I then hear a knocking on the door to see Joey.

" Hey baby" I smile kissing his lips.
" someone's feeling horny" he laughs.
" Ugh no I just am happy to see you" I grin.
" Yeah haha me too"he smiles.

We then both go and sit on the couch watching a TV show.

" I love you Ariana" joey smiles.
" I love you too" I smile resting my head on his shoulder.
" don't ever leave me"? He pouts.
" never again will I leave you. I promise" I smile as I hold his hand.

But would that promise be kept...

A/N the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book number one...

Please vote and comment ❤