chapter 21

Ariana's p.o.v

" Joseph Matthew Birlem what did you just say"!? I ask putting on a big shirt over my head and walking over to him.

" Nothing" he giggles blushing.
" Joey what are we going to do"? I ask. " What do you mean"? He laughs.
" Okay so this time I really mean it, I don't want to loose you, so what do we do"? I ask.

" You know, mum told me that I'm old enough to look after my self, she told me even though it would kill her to not See Me every day that I could move out with someone" Joey smiles pulling me closer.

" You would really do that"? I ask.
" Is that even a question. Ariana I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to marry you, buy an appartment, and maybe even have some kids" joey smiles resting his head on my shoulder.

" Me too Joey, me too" I smile.

" Do you guys want to go roller blading" Grayson laughs walking into my room.
" Wot"? I ask laughing.
" You're so random" Joey laughs at Grayson.

" Okay so Ethan was talking to Nate on the phone and he got a booked roller blading place all to ourselves, so me and Ethan are going and wondering if you want to tag along"? Grayson laughs grabbing his phone.

I look over at Joey to see him smiling and nodding his head.

" Yea we will come thanks gray" I smile standing up and putting some short pants on to go under my big shirt. I put shoes on and joeys already dressed so we walk out the door with eth and gray.

Once we arrive Eth and Gray walk off with Nate and get there roller blades and so do Joey and I.

" Okay if I fall don't laugh cause I suck" Joey says laughing holding my hand as we walk onto the polished wood floor.

We begin to glide foot by foot as we pick up the pace.

" Race"!? Grayson shouts over the music. Me and Joey smirk and then nod our heads. We race over to the starting line as me, joey, Ethan, Grayson, Nate and alex all Line up ready to race.

" 3...2...1" Alex yells as we race off. Me and Joey are almost centimeters apart from each other when Joey turns the corner and loses it. He trips over his feet and falls flat on his ass.

" Oh my gosh Joey just fell" Ethan laughs racing off the floor. The boys all laugh as a giggle helping him up.

" that fucken hurt" he laughs standing up.
" Aww did someone get hurt" I say in a baby voice.
" yes" he pouts.
" does it need a lil kiss to fix it"? I smirk.

" I think so" Joey says leaning in as our lips gently collide feeling fireworks.

" Yuck" laughs alex
" Get a room" yells Grayson
" They're in love leave them alone" Ethan laughs.
" Yeah they're having fun unlike us loners" Nate laughs grabbing his drink.

" I love you" Joey smiles looking into my eyes.
" I love you too Joseph" I smile holding his hand as we get off the floor.

" Hey Ari, we're going home with Alex, do you want to drive my truck home"? Ethan asks.
" Yea sure, see you tomorrow then" I smile to Ethan as he walks off with his gang.

" Are we going home now"? I smile to Joey.
" yeah Shit Ariana it's like 11:30 and I have my show tomorrow" joey laughs as we walk out to Ethan's truck and I start it up.

" chill babe" I smile as we begin to drive home.

When we park in the driveway I notice Hunter sitting on the porch.

I step out of the truck before joey does and I rush over to Hunter.

" Hunter what are you doing here Joey is literally so mad at you right now" I say as I help Hunter up.

" No, I'm sorry okay Joey" hunter says as joey steps out of the car.
" why did you do it"? Joey quietly says walking over to us.
" you want the real reason"? Hunter asks tilting his head up to face us.
" the real reason" I say nodding my head.

" When Joey was staying at my house I began to wonder what would happen if you met again. What would happen if you fell for him again, if he held you again, if your lips were together again you know? I guess I was just worried that.... That joey-he would break your heart again" Hunter frowns.

" Hunter, Joey made a mistake at magcon, we all make mistakes because we're... Because we're human" I smile at hunter.
" Bro I know your close friends with Ariana and I promise not to hurt her again" Joey smiles.

" It's late and you and Charles have your show tomorrow I'll let you get some rest, Charles says he'll come around here at 10:00" hunter smiles standing up
" thanks man" joey smiles bro hugging hunter.

Me and Joey walk inside as I throw my bag onto the couch running upstairs to brush my teeth and take my pants off to leave me in a big shirt and underwear.

" I'm going to bed" Joey yawns taking his Shirt off sliding under the sheets on my bed.
" Good night baby" I smile as I hop in next to Joey turning the light off so it's pitch black.

Joey the rolls over so he's facing my back.

" So at the show, go last in line cause Charles and I normally go somewhere after" Joey whispers as he puts an ark over my waist as he buries his head into my back.
" what about Jayme"? I whine rolling around to face joey as he still has his arm around my waist.

" idk sneak off with me" Joey giggles.
" Joey, you know I can't do that" I frown.
" I'll get a personal taxi to take her home, she'll be safe and she won't know about us" Joey smiles threw the darkness.
" as long as she's safe" I smile as I rest my head on his chest.

I slowly fall off to sleep as I am woken up by the door quietly open downstairs.

"joey"! I whisper shaking him.
" what is it baby" he answers all husky in his handsome deep voice.
" someone's down stairs"! I whisper as Joey sits up rubbing his eyes.

" Wait here" he tells me as he grabs a bat.
"no I'm coming with you"! I whisper jumping out if bed walking close behind Joey.

We quietly walk downstairs as we see a figure in the kitchen. I couldn't tell who it was until she turned around.

"loren"