chapter 16

Ariana's p.o.v

" Hunter" I say as he runs up to me and hugs me.
" what are you doing here"? He asks.
" Well, my mum past away a couple of days ago so I had to move here with my dad" I half smile.
" oh Ariana i-"
" no hunter it's okay" I smile.
" so what happened to you and joey"? Hunter asks.
" I had to leave him" I frown.
" So you guys already know each other" Ethan laughs.
" Yeah haha we met at magcon" hunter smiles.
" oh cool, well since its almost 12 me and Ariana should be getting back home since Grayson is probably wondering where we are" Ethan laughs.

" Yeh I'll see you around hunter" I smile skating off with Ethan.
" he definitely likes you" Ethan laughs.
" Yeah but I only like him as a friend" I frown.
" so this Joey kid, he means a lot to you doesn't he"? Ethan smiles.
" yeah" I frown.
" It's okay Ariana you'll work it out" Ethan smiles as we enter the front door to see Grayson lieing on the couch playing Xbox.

" oh hey" he smiles at me.
" hey" I smile back as I walk upstairs.

I then walk into my room and fall onto my bed. I had come to a conclusion. I wasn't going to get over Joey and thats that. I huff in annoyance and throw my phone on the floor. I shut my eyes and breath. Everything was going wrong but yet Ethan and Grayson made it feel right. Mum would never want me to be sad so I have to stay strong for her..... It's the only way.

" can we come in"? Ethan and Grayson ask knocking on my door,
" yeah" I smile sitting up. They both goofily walk into my room and sit on either side of me.

" We want to take you to a carnival tomorrow, are you up to it"? Ethan smiles. I nod my head with a grin and I notice Grayson grab something from my bedside table.

" is that Joey"? Grayson half smiles showing me the photo that I take everywhere of me and Joey on our first date.
" yeah that's him" I frown.
" he looks like a good kid" Ethan smiles as he wraps his arms around me.
" he is" I frown.

" So do you want to go out to dinner or something to celebrate your mothers life"? Grayson smiles.
" yeah. That would be great" I smile.

So we all went out to dinner and we had lasagna and pizza. It was an Italian restaurant which was mums favourite. I told them all our good times like when she took me to go to Disneyland when I was 5 and when I was 10 she bought me my first skateboard and she tripped on it. It was a fun night and I know for sure that's what mum would want.

3 months later

I finally got over Joey. We don't text anymore and I finally excepted that. He became more famous on instagram and musically much more famous then when I last met him. For all I know he could be a completely different person.

Today is the first day of summer holidays. I seriously am so exited. So since I've been in Texas Cameron and I have kept in touch almost everyday and I've met 2 new girls in Texas that are now my best friends,  Emma and Jayme. My 2 brothers are the best and they are always there for me. My step mum and dad are going on a holiday to Fiji for about a month so us three get the house all to our selfs.

" It's summer" Grayson yells rollerblading down the stairs.
" Grayson why the fuck do you have rollerblades on"? I laugh.
" Cause mum and dad never let me... Duh" he laughs.

" so what are you doing today"? Ethan asks me smiling.
" Uhhhh idk..... Why do you look so..... Suspicious" I laugh.
" oh nothing-no reason no" Ethan covers up.
" okay.... " I laugh walking into my room. I get changed and then I put my hair up.

" ethannnn" I yell from my bedroom.
" yeah" he yells from the kitchen.
" Can my friend Jayme come over"? I shout.
" yeah of coarse" ethan yells back.

I text Jayme and tell her she can. Soon there's a knock on the door so I run down and hug Jayme.

" I am so hyped to watch this"! Jayme screams running up stairs.
" watch what"? I ask.
" Joey's new video" she replies. I havent told her I am Joey's ex as she would go nuts. I haven't even told her that Im best friends with Cameron Dallas or that I know hunter and he lives on my street. She was almost the biggest fan of Joey's . I get looks from Ethan and Grayson.

" don't say a word" I death glare at them walking up stairs. I roll my eyes and walk into my bedroom to see Jayme on Joey's YouTube channel.

" what is it"? I ask.
" He's coming to Texas on tour with Charles"!!!! She screams.
" Jayme calm down he won't even notice you in the crowd" I laugh.
" that's exactly why you and me are going to get meet and greet"! She screams calling her mum on the phone.

Shit