chapter 3

Ariana's p.o.v

I can't sleep. I just lay there thinking about Joey and how he is so different to the last guy I was in a relationship with with.  Not that me and Joey are in a relationship but it's just Uhhhh never mind. I still can't sleep. I hated going to sleep knowing that no one else is in the house.

Maybe I should stay at Joey's. But what would everyone else think? I only just met him but I mean it's not like I'm going to his cause he's my boyfriend. I check the time to see 11:42pm. I then hear a knock on the door. Fuck.  I put a shirt on and cautiously walk downstairs not knowing of who could be at the door at almost 12 am.

I then open the door slowly scared to hell to see...... Jacob.

Okay I think it's time I say,  Jacob is my ex that cheated on me too many times to count.

" hey baby" Jacob says sluring his words.

He was obviously drunk.  Yes a 14 year old drunk cause he goes to party's all the time.

" Jacob go home" I say slamming the door shut. I then try and forget about him and then I walk up stairs and drift off to sleep.

" Ariana I think I'm in love with you" joey says standing in the pouring rain. "Joey i-i"-

I am woken up by a knocking on the door.  The times 9:30. Shit! Joey.
I quickly chuck on an outfit I already had laid out, I put my hair up, grab my phone and I run downstairs opening the door to Joey.

" well hello there" joey smiles with a flower handing it to me.
" Aww joey how sweet" I smile holding it getting into the car with him.

He introduced me to his mum, Tayler and his older sister. They were all lovely people. Once we got out the car Joey's Suprise was unexpected. Joey had taken me to the board walk.  It was cute and casual.  Once we were out and walking down the boardwalk we begin to talk.

"ariana your alot different to any other girl" joey smiles.
"what do you mean"? I laugh.
"you... Don't just hang out with me for my looks...and I like that about you" joey smiles.
"what looks"i laugh joking.
" so how was your sleep"? Joey asks.
" it was interrupted...." I trail off.
" what do you mean" joey says protectively
" my ex turned up and he was drunk. I said one word then closed the door" I frown.
" hey, it's okay your Safe now" joey smiles.

Yeah I know I am. With Joey I felt like nothing could get me.

" do you want some Ice cream"? Joey asks. I smile and nod my head.  We then go and sit down at a table and get our ice creams.

I then get a call from mum

A-hey mum what's up
M-look Ari I need you to pack
A-what for?!
M-moving
A-what mum!! Where are we moving
M-LA sweetie,  I'm coming home now okay,  my work sent me to the office at LA so we have to leave ASAP
A- no mum please!
M-see you at Home in an hour

A tear dribbles down my face

" Aww Ari what's wrong" joey says wiping the tear away.
" Joey,  mums moving me... To LA. " I frown.
" oh, I-i I'm sorry" joey says embracing me into a warm hug.
" I have to get home" I say as more tears roll down my cheek. Driving home it was silent. Joey kept looking at me.

Yeah I was sad.  LA is 2 hours away from here. No Callie and no joey. I then text Callie and tell her everything. Once Mrs birlem drops me off at Home joey gets out with me.

" it's okay I'll walk home" he says closing the door.
" Joey I'm sorry" I say crying into his shoulder.
" hey hey shh shh shh it's going to be okay" Joey smiles rubbing my back.

That afternoon was a blur. I packed my stuff and got into the car with mum waving joey and Callie goodbye. And that was it. That was the last I would see of them.