chapter 5

Ariana's p.o.v

I turned around to see Joey. The boy I had cried over, the one that never texted me and the one I fell in love with.

Joey's p.o.v

I saw Ariana. The girl I cried over every night, the one that never texted me and the one I fell in love with.

Ariana's p.o.v
" Joey"? I say as my eyes widen
" oh my gosh ariana is that really you"? Joey says walking up to me as his eyes widen.
" what are you doing here"!? I ask.
" mum moved us here, I never expected to see you here though" Joey says sounding surprised.

Joey then looks at me in the eyes as he puts on a small smile.
" I have to Uhm... Go I'll see you around" joey says sounding upset. Joey then walks back into his apartment.

" well he's different to how you described him"? Cameron says confused.
" No that's not the Joey I know,  something is wrong with him and I'm going to find out what it is" I frown inviting Cameron into my apartment.

Joey's p.o.v

Was that her boyfriend. I frown to myself. I didn't need this, not now not tomorrow not ever.

" Joey did you want to go the water park in an hour"? Sophia asks barging into my room.
" No Sophia leave me alone" I say loudly as she walks out.

Arianas p.o.v

I hear yells from Joey's apartment.
" Cameron he's not okay" I frown looking down.
" well don't you dare blame your self" Cameron says.

Cameron was not my boyfriend he was 4 years older than me and he was like a bigger brother I never had.
" I'm going to go check on him" I half smile to Cameron.
" okay I'll be right here" Cameron says sitting on he couch. I walk up to Joey's door and knock.

A second later the door is opened by Sophia his little sister.
" Ariana! Joey didn't tell us you were here"! Sophia asks hugging me.
" Aww....yeah about that, has anything umm happened to Joey or something" I ask concerned.
" let's take a walk" Sophia says grabbing my hand taking me downstairs.

"Joey was diagnosed with depression and anxiety about 7 months ago"Sophia frowns.
" Oh my gosh! How did he get depression"!? I ask in horror.

" I don't know if you want to know" Sophia says scratching the back of her neck.
"Sophia.... Tell me" I say.
" After you left he started to date a really nice girl... But she was really popular, soon after a month Joey found out she was a slut that just slept around with other Guys at the age of 14, Joey then got dumped by her and his heart was broken. Everyday he would talk non stop about you and how you never talk anymore. Soon after that we noticed Joey wasn't himself, and that's how we found out" Sophia frowns.

" how do I fix it"? I ask as a tear slips out my eye.
" I don't know Ariana but I have to go,  moms taking me and Bella to a waterpark" she says hugging me.
" bye Sophia" I frown as she walks off to her mother's car. Her mother gives me a wave and a smile then she drives off.

I have to do something. I walk upstairs to Joey's door and I knock on it.
"Joey please...  It's me Ariana" I frown knocking.
" Go away" joey shouts. I then open the door to his apartment as it was unlocked and I walk into his room to see him sitting on the floor with his head in his hands.

" Joey... " I say.
" What the hell Ariana Get Out"! Joey shouts at me. I had never seen this side to Birlem. I understood he had depression but he didn't have to treat me like shilt,  I never did anything. I run out of his apartment back into mine as I begin to ball my eyes out.

" Oh no,Are you okay"? Cameron says as he wraps his arms around me cuddling me on the couch.
" Cameron he's changed" I cry.
" people change Ariana and sometimes there's nothing you can do about it" Cameron frowns.
" He yelled at me Cameron, the Joey I know would never do that and I just I cant" I say as more tears come streaming down my face.
" Ariana you know I've got magcon with him in a week,  I can't leave you like this" Cameron frowns shaking his head.
" then don't Cam take me with you"! I smile.
" I mean I guess I could but...  You will be around Joey" Cameron says.
" and that's exactly what my plan is" I smile wiping the tears away.

I'm going to get Joey back.