chapter 25

Ariana's p.o.v

I wake up in Ethan's room but no Ethan. I yawn and walk out into the hallway. No ones home, their obviously already at the interview.

I walk downstairs turning on a random episode of friends and I grab a bowl of cereal. It was far too hot to be outside so I took my shirt off and turned the air-con on leaving me in a bra and my Nike tracksuit pants.

I'm half way threw the episode when there's a knock at the door. Im assuming it's Jayme cause she like just texted me. I put my bowl down and open the door.

Fuck.

It was Joey and Hunter and I was just standing here with my bra and trackies. I see a smirk apear on Joey's face as hunter tries not to look at my Boob's.

" Uhm okay your not Jayme. Uhh I'll be right back" I blush running up to my room and chucking a shirt on. I walk down the stairs dreading to talk to him.

I take a breath in and open the door fully.

" hurry up and come in the air con is on" I say rolling my eyes shutting the door after they walk in.

" Ariana do you have time to talk" Hunter asks as we all sit down on the couch. I pause the episode and roll my eyes....again.

" Yeah sure. Speak" I say pissed off.
" Joey loves you okay"? Hunter says looking into my eyes.
" what are you his personal voice system" I sarcasticly laugh.

I was not in the mood for this shit rn. All I want is to go back to watching friends with my cereal.

" Look ariana I get that your mad. Okay I get it I get it I get it. I didn't want any of this to happen. I love you ariana I love you so so much and You should understand why I have to look after the baby. Because that's my son or daughter that Loren is carrying" Joey frowns.

" I was hanging out with her earlier today and she's changed alot okay" Joey says again.

" What so you're falling for her now huh"? I snap.

" No. Oh my god Ariana you are so hard to understand. Yesterday you loved me now you don't. If you want me to Fuck off and leave you alone for ever I will"! Joey shouts.

".....No. joey don't leave okay. I'm just really finding it hard to get my head around things okay. I love you I really do okay" I frown interlocking mine and Joey's fingers.

" I'm sorry this had to happen. To you. To us. It ruined a lot and I'm going to have to sacrifice everything to be a dad. It still makes me scared. I'm only 16 Ariana" Joey says as a tear dribbles down his cheek.

" Hey, no Joey. I'm going to be here for you okay I promise you that. We can still be friends. That way no one gets hurt. I will always have feelings for you Joey no matter what but you need to try and work things out with loren" I frown.

The thought of him with Loren. Sleeping in the same bed. Kissing every morning. Having dinner together with their very own child made me want to break out and cry.

" I'll take the offer of being friends. If you want me to work things out with loren I will. I'm so sorry I had to ruin everything for you but Ariana we will always have something" Joey smiles standing up.

" I'll come over tomorrow is that okay"? Joey asks.
" Yeah... Sure" I put on a fake smile.

I had to be strong for Joey. He was going threw hell. He had to deal with his fame, family, being a father and his education. It was a lot for only a 16 year old boy.

" oh and Ariana Ive bought an appartment not far from here so we can be closer" Joey smiles as him and Hunter walk out the door.

I sit down on the couch.

I had lost everything. But joey...he-he wasnt okay with being a father and I feel so completely bad for him. But I can't. We are just friends. Friends is all It is going to be from here on.

The door soon opens as Ethan and Grayson stumble in.

" Hey" I smile stretching on the couch.
" Have you sorted things out with Joey yet"? Ethan asks putting the keys on the bench.
" Yea we're....friends" I smile.
" hey that's a good thing ari" Grayson smiles.

" so how was the interview" I ask.
" It was really fun" They both laugh.
" So when do mum and dad get home" Ethan asks Grayson.
" I think in like 3 weeks" Grayson smiles.

" Hmm what's tomorrow" Ethan laughs.
" It's Arianas Birthday" Grayson cheers.
" I knew that I was being sarcastic silly" Ethan laughs.

I giggle to the fight they are having.
" Ariana you have to be ready in the morning by 10:00 okay"? Grayson says.
" Yo okay" I smile.
" and have swimmers" Ethan blurts  out.
" You just ruined the Suprise" Grayson whines.
" What no I didn't! She doesn't know where we are going and who we are going with"! Ethan laughs.

" okay guys chill" I laugh.

I then fall asleep on the couch.

" WHAT THE HELL GRAYSON" I wake up to Ethan shouting at Grayson.

I sit up from the couch grabbing my phone the time is 7:30pm. I slept for 5 hours.... Sick!

" Guys stop yelling" I yawn.
" No Grayson fricking burned the rice" Ethan groans.
" No it's white not black look ethan" Grayson spits.
" Well whatever throw it in the bin we will just have noodles" Ethan huffs grabbing a bowl of noodles and sitting at the dinning table.

" Guys I've had a big day and I'm honestly so so tired" I yawn walking upstairs.

" Good night birthday girl" they both shout from downstairs. I smile and I jump into bed hugging my pillow.

It was weird. Not having Joey to cuddle up with. I toss and turn until I finally fall asleep.

I wake up to a notification on my phone.

I rub my eyes noticing it's still dark so I check the time.

12:00am

Joey- Today 16 years ago someone very special was born. Ariana Lara Rooney. Her eyes brown with gold flares in them, her hair long silky and brown that almost reached past her elbows. Wise as an owl and beautiful as a princess. We bumped into each other which I believe was not an accident, Ariana we were supposed to meet and I love that. I'm glad to be apart of your life Ariana.
~ Happy Birthday x

I wipe a few tears away and I breath in. Joey he was so sweet. He always pushes his problems aside so he could deal with others. I loved that about him and this message has just made my whole day.

I then get a phone call.

" Hello, who is this cause exuse me it's 12 in the morning and it's my birthday" I yawn.

" That's my girl" Cameron speaks.
" Oh My god Cameron"! I shout threw the phone.
" Yeah ari it's me and guess who's coming to see you on your birthday" He laughs.
" No way"! I almost squel.
" Yeah Ethan and Grayson were going to make it a surprise but I couldnt wait to tell you" He laughs.
" Awh Cameron I have so much to tell you, I can't wait to see you" I smile.
" I can't wait to see you either, I'll be there around 8 in the morning" He says.
" okay I better go to sleep so I can look decent in the morning" I laugh.
" Haha you never look decent... Just kidding ari. I'll see you tomorrow" Cameron laughs.
" See you tomorrow" I sing ending the call.

I smile as I turn my phone off and I gently fall asleep dreaming of seeing Cameron tomorrow.