chapter 13

Ariana'sp.o.v

" Your mother..... Has passed in a fatal car crash just this morning" the manager cries. I drop the phone and I'm frozen.

A tear dribbles down my face and my whole body goes numb. The last text I got from mum was yesterday. She told me she loved me and hoped I had a good flight. I texted her back saying I loved her.

I felt like the time stopped. I fell on to my knees. My heart broke. Me and my mom were so close. More tears come streaming down my face. Joey then runs over to me and scoops me up.

Joeys p.o.v

I had no idea what had just happened. Ariana was on the floor crying her eyes out. I ran over and picked her up carrying her to the couch. After about an hour of Me holding her tight on my lap she calms down.

Ariana's p.o.v

" what happened babe" joey asks as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Joey- that was my mums manager--she called to say- my mum died in a car accident yesterday" I cry into Joey's chest.

" oh my gosh- Ariana I'm so sorry" Joey says as he rubs my back.

" What does this mean for you"? Joey asks.
" I'm not sure" I cry.
" it's going to be okay" joey says as a tear dribbles down his face.

We both knew what was going to happen. I was going to be dragged away from joey yet again.

" Do you want me to stay the night" Joey says as his voice cracks.
" yes please" I fake smile. I then get another phone call. I hesitated to answer it but I get up and answer it.

"Hello" I say.
" Ariana is this you" an unknown person speaks.
" Yes who is this"? I ask.

" Ariana my darling it's your father, look I heard what happened to your mother. I'm so sorry Ariana but the child safety unit said that you have to come live with me. I've got 2 sons who are 17 they are twins and I have a wife, I also have a daughter that has moved out. I can come pick you up tomorrow" My dad says as his voice cracks.

" dad I missed you" I cry.
" I know darling, I'll see you tomorrow"my dad says.
" I love you" I smile.
" I love you too" my dad says ending the phone.

" joey.." I frown walking over to him.
" so that was your dad"? Joey asks frowning.
" I have to live with him all the way in texas" I frown.
" No ariana we can still make this long distance thing work" Joey frowns hugging me.
" But if we can't" I frown.
" we will" Joey frowns.

It was an hour later and I was in my mom's room looking at old photos as Joey was in his apartment explaining to his mum what happened.

It still didn't feel real. So many things had happened in one day. I have already texted cam and told him everything. He was sad too as he knew my mum.

" Ariana" joey calls from the door.
I wipe my tears away and stand up to answer the door.
" hey" I half smile hugging Joey.

" What do we do about me moving" I ask joey as we sit on the couch.
" I mean I could fly down and visit you every second weekend" joey smiles putting an arm around my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

" Joey that's far too expensive, and besides youve got your tour coming up and you also have school jo jo" I frown.
" I know, I don't want to lose you again though Ari" Joey frowns.
" Joey I don't want to lose you either" I frown.

" Let's make the most of our night" Jory half smiles.

" i-i'm sorry about your mum" Joey frowns as he scoops me up bridle style off the couch.
" I know jo jo" I frown.

Joey carries me into my room. His eyes trail up and down my body. He then looks into my eyes
I knew what he wanted.

I smashed my lips onto his and began to move in sync. We both hopped into bed and I lay my head on Joey's chest.

" Ariana I'll never stop loving you" Joey says as he kisses my forehead. That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.