Chapter 23

Ariana's p.o.v

I was frozen. I was still. I couldn't move. Joey was only 16 years old he didn't have time to be a father. To us this meant the end. It couldn't be, this couldn't be the end. I felt Charles's eyes widen as they look down at me.

Loren was pregnant with my boyfriends baby. It didn't feel real. She had said it but I couldn't believe it, I refused to believe it.

Joeys p.o.v

I had remember everything now. That one night at the party 2 months after Ariana had left. I saw Loren there and we were both pretty drunk. I regret it so bad now. What will ariana think of me.

"w-what"? I cough clearing my throat breaking the silence.

Ariana's p.o.v

" Since the party about a week ago I've been feeling really sick so I remember how we had sex" Loren continues. The thought of Joeys hands roaming her body made me sick to the stomach.

" So I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive" Loren says walking closer to Joey.

" No this can't be right. We used protection"! Joey shouts.
" No we didnt" Loren replies fast.
" So what do we do" Joey asks slowly looking back at me and Charles.

" Come home with me, we can sort it all out" she cries holding onto joeys hand as he instantly turns her down.

" Is it okay, I'll only be at hers for less than an hour" Joey asks as he turns around looking stressed.
" Yeah Uh I'll look after Ari" Charles speaks up.
" thank you" he frowns walking off with Loren.

Charles p.o.v

I looked down at Ariana as they walked away. I could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain in her heart.

" Hey, it's going to be okay" I smile at her.

Ariana's p.o.v

The feeling of having someone tell me it was going to be okay didn't help.

" Charles I think I'll just go home" I frown.
" I know it's a big shock Ariana, it's not Joey's fault" Charles frowns with his hands in his pocket as we begin to walk down the street.
" You know what Charles maybe it is, Joey could have stopped this, firstly he could've refused, he could've used protection, he could've done so many things to prevent this charles" I cry.

" No no please don't cry" Charles says trying to calm me.

" I just- just I'm going home" I cry running home. I didn't stop once. I didn't care who I passed or what they thought of me. I had tears streaming down my face yet again
Loren was bad bad bad bad news and I should've known that from the start.

Me and Joey were like that 'on and off' couple at school. It was too complicated to explain.

I arrive at my house and I begin to finally calm down as I enter the door.

" Hey arian- what happened this time" Ethan says running up to me and carrying me to the couch as he shuts the door behind him.

" No- Ethan I'm fine it's okay I don't need help" I put on a fake smile as I wipe the tears away.
" Ariana please I'm always here" Ethan huffs as he stands up.

" Ethan believe me I just want to forget about it for now" I smile standing up.
" Tell me later then aye"? He smiles walking into the kitchen.

Ethan was always there for me, but it was funny cause there were two sides to him. A loving caring one and then a total fucking savage.

" so what do you want to do then"? Ethan smiles eating his sandwich.

" I don't know E I'm just feeling eh" I reply.
" Well we can film a YouTube video" He smiles.
" I don't know Im not very entertaining" I laugh.
"It's Wednesday and we uploaded yeturday anyway , But I mean what do you like to do, it's been like 5 months and I still don't know your hobby" Ethan laughs.

" Me? I'm not a very Interesting person but... I love to sing, I've always wanted to become famous for it but since I've always had famous friends I've never really had the time or the opportunity and right now I'm glad I'm not famous" I laugh.

" You sing!? That's so cool" Ethan smiles.
" I do but I never really have in a public place as I get stage fright" I laugh.
" Oh yeah, for the Teen choice awards when me and Grayson got an award, I was Shit scared of going up on stage" Ethan laughs. I lean my head on his shoulder as we watch the movie Peter Pan.

" Do you want to go to the beach"? Ethan asks.
" Last time I went to the beach my boyfriend was taken off me by a thousand girls" I laugh.
" Well then I know where a quiet beach is, me and Grayson always go there when we want to go out somewhere public but not around fans" Ethan laughs.

" Okay let's go" I smile grabbing my phone and running into the truck getting into the passenger seat. Ethan and Grayson both come out the door. Ethan drives and Grayson sits in the back.

" Beat you to the water"Grayson shouts as we pull up into a park as we all jump out and run to the sand. I'm almost first but Grayson beats me.

" Yay I beat you" Grayson cheers. I laugh as we walk in the sand just talking about things.

" So yesterday I saw Loren here, is something up"? Ethan asks.
" Whats up with that"? Grayson says.
" It's really complicated and I don't think it's my place to say" I frown.

" I bet you she wants joey back" Grayson spits as we all sit down on a huge dune.
" Well her and her baby" I frown.
" No way" Grayson and Ethan reply with wide eyes.
" she's pregnant"!? Ethan asks.
" No shit sherlock" Grayson replies.

" Yeh that's what she says" I frown.
" what the Fuck Joey's only 16 and he can get a girl pregnant when I can't even get laid" Ethan whines.
" Ethan you could seriously walk out in public and any girl would have sex with you" I laugh.

" Yeah Ethan you have to actually try" Grayson says all cocky.
" Like your not a virgin" Ethan snarls back.
" I'm not"! He laughs back.
" Sure sure gray" me and Ethan both laugh.

I was glad to have these two goof balls as my brothers. They could always make me laugh.

" Who wants to do an all nighter tonight"? Gray grins as we walk back to the truck.
" Yeah"! Me and Ethan reply. Me and gray race to the car.

" Shotgun"! I shout. I take a breath as I get to the front door. We drive home and we walk into the lounge room.

" Okay I'll go to the shops to get some snacks and stuff" Ethan says as he walks out the front door.

" What movie do you want to watch"? Grayson asks me scrolling threw Netflix.
" I'm not sure wait for ethan"! I laugh.

I still had not heard from Joey. He didn't text me or call me. I didn't want to text or call him either.

To be honest I was done with this drama.