chapter 17

Ariana's p.o.v

Jayme squeals jumping on my bed. It was Monday... I could not see Joey in two days!

" Jayme I can't go" I say.
" what yes you are! I know you love him"! She laughs.
" no Jayme I really can't go you don't understand"! I laugh.
" please please come with me Ariana I'll do anything" she begs from the floor
" ......uhh fine"! I shout.
" Yayyyyyy" she screams running down the stairs and to the door.
" I'll pick you up on Wednesday" she screams running out the door as I walk down the stairs.

" what was all the squealing about" Ethan laughs.
" it's not funny" I huff falling onto the couch
" Aww what's wrong bubby" Grayson says playfully sitting next to me.
" Jayme bought meet and great tickets to meet Charles and.... Joey" I whine.
" Shit...... " Ethan says as he walks over.

" what do I do"!! I plead for help.
" Avoid joey or just go in a disguise" Grayson laughs.
" a disguise" I laugh.
" no ari, maybe this is destiny" Ethan smiles.
" what"? I laugh.
" maybe this is your way of actually seeing joey again, I mean he's 16 now and you're almost 16 so maybe idk you guys could start back up again" Ethan smiles.

" I've just gotten over him... I'm not going to catch feelings for him over again and then get them ripped away from me" I frown.
" please go. Go for us. Go for you..... Go for Joey" Grayson smiles.
" Yeah okay I'll go but only for Jayme" I laugh rolling my eyes.

I hug Grayson and Ethan and I sit up.

" what are you doing today"? I ask.
" well Alex wants to take me and Ethan out" Grayson smiles.
" cause we have to film a YouTube video" Ethan smiles.
" then go"! I laugh.
" yeh Aha okay,  what will you do"? Ethan asks.
" I'll just hang here, trust me guys go"! I smile as they stand up walking out the door.
" See ya" they smile before closing the door.

I guess I'll just ask if I can hang with Hunter.

A- hunter what are you up to
Read
A-hunter
Read
A-what are you doing
Read
A- ugh

Whatever he was doing it was annoying.

Joeys p.o.v

So since me and Charles had a tour in Texas we stayed at hunters for a week but it's only Monday so that means we have a whole week which is pretty cool. I remember when ari left she was moving to Texas . Ariana told me to move on and I didn't know how she wanted me to move on from my first and only love...so I didn't.

" who are you texting"? I ask looking over at hunter.
" Someone's texting me" hunter says hiding his phone.
" what who, let me see"! I laugh jumping on hunter.
" No joey you cant"! Hunter says standing up with his phone walking away.

What the Fuck?

Hunter's p.o.v

It was ariana. She started to text me but before I could text back joey interrupted. If I told him she was here he would break her heart again and I couldn't have that.

Ariana's p.o.v

I grab my skateboard and begin skating to the park at the end of the street close to hunters house. Once I arrive at the park I run a few laps on the oval and then I sit on the swings.

Ever since Jayme said the name Joey I've been getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I knew it.

I was gaining feelings for Joey again. This was the worst thing possible that I could ever do. I mean I should love someone else like hunter but not Joey! I hope hes moved on but another part of me wishes I was snuggled up with him watching a movie. I knew deep down I still had feelings for him this whole time.

Everyday I would secretly watch his musical.lys. sometimes I would even watch his younows and Lively's. I missed his smirks, his eyes he would give me. But most of all I missed falling asleep on his chest.

I then grab my skateboard and I ride to hunters house. I knock on the door.
Hunters p.o.v

Shit it's ariana.

" Joey can you get me something from the fridge"? I ask trying to distract him.
" Uhm okay"? Joey laughs getting up off the couch. I then run to the door and pull Ariana away from my house.

" what are you doing here"! I ask.
" wow hunter chill what's up"? She asks trying to look behind me in the house.
" nothing its nothing"! Hunter says pulling me away.
" Hunter who's in your house"! She asks barging in the door.

Ariana's p.o.v

What the Fuck? I walk into his house and yell out. I walk into the kitchen to see..... Joey with a girl smashing her lips onto his. He then looks over at me as his eyes widen. He gave me eyes of innocence.

I knew this would happen. I was going to get hurt again. I grab my skateboard and run home with tears streaming down my face.

Joey's p.o.v

" What the Fuck get off me"! I shout at Lucy. Lucy was staying over at hunters cause she was Brandon's older friend.

" Why the Fuck was Ariana here"! I shout in hunters face.

Boy has he got alot of explaining to do. After hunter tells me everything I storm off to Lucy.

" You bitch!  You made it look like- how could you do that"! I yell walking out the door back down to hunter.

" Where is she"! I cry to Hunter.
" where is who"! He shouts back.
" Ariana you idiot" I spit back as tears come streaming down my face.
" She lives 4 houses down" hunter says as he rolls his eyes and sits down. I run out the door and I run to her house

Ariana's p.o.v

I run inside to see Ethan and Grayson on the couch.
" Ariana what's wrong"! They say standing up worried.
" O-i didn't know you would be home" I cry running into Ethan's arms.

" hey shh shh what's up ari"? Ethan says as he wraps his arms around me and leads me to the couch.

" he's back" I cry.
" Joey"? Grayson asks shocked. I nod my head.
" Then why are you crying if you love him"? Grayson smiles.
" There was another girl" I say trying to be strong but multiple tears dribble down my face.

" oh ari I'm so sorry" Ethan says softly rubbing my back. I soon calm down and I wipe the tears away.

Then there's a knock at the door.

" I'll get it" Grayson says standing up.

Grayson's p.o.v

I open the door to Joey. He has read puffy eyes and a cracky voice.
" Is ariana there"? He says softly.
" okay first don't come crawling back here if you already have someone, ariana actually loves you when you just go and crush her sweet little heart like tha-" I get cut off by Ethan walking to the door.

" Grayson you idiot!  Go sit down with her" Ethan says rolling his eyes as I huff and walk to Ariana.

Ethan's p.o.v

" I'm Ethan, Ariana's step brother. You must be joey" I smile shaking his hand.
" It wasnt me okay just hear me out-" I cut joey off.
" hear me out. Every single night I would watch Ariana smile at her phone screen. One night I got curious to what she was smiling at so I snuck up behind her and it was you. It was you on mucicaly sometimes it would be younow. You were the only one that could make her smile sometimes. Now i don't think she's ready to speak yet but when she is I'll text you cause Joey I know what it's like to fall in love" I frown.

" And Joey you need to fix this cause of this is the only way I can see my little sister smile every day then good, okay I'll text you when she's ready" I smile to Joey.

" thank you" joey smiles walking off down the street.

Ariana's p.o.v

" Was that Joey"? I ask as Ethan closes the door.
" Yeah, he'll be back" Ethan smiles.
" Thanks Eth" I smile.