Chapter 8

Joey's p.o.v

Everything I had said to her,  none of it was true. I thought she had cheated on me so I was hurt. I feel like such and asshole now.

Ariana's p.o.v

Joey then stares into my eyes. And begins to whisper sing

" Give me love like never before

Cause lately I've been craving you more

And it's been a while but I still feel the same

Maybe I should let you go" Joey half sings.

" you know that song"? I ask.
" yeah I listen to it all the time" joey smiles.

" so do you like Hunter"? Joey asks looking deep into my eyes.
" He's a really sweet boy but I don't like him in that way" I smile
I can see Joey's eyes light up.

" do you want to go get dinner with everyone else" joey asks.
" yeah sure,  just don't tell anyone about my wrists" I frown.
" I wont" joey smiles holding my hands walking with me to dinner.

" Ariana and...Joey"? Cameron asks with a confused look as we walk in holding hands
" hey" I smile. I sit in between joey and Cameron. I start to eat as Loren gives me the bitchiest death stares.
" ignore her" Joey smiled as he holds my hands under the table.

The feeling of having Joey back made we want to scream in excitement.

" tomorrow we are flying to Miami and will be staying there for 3 days" the manager announces.

I smile to the thought of Miami. I've never been to Miami before.

" Good night Ariana" Cameron says hugging me as he walks off to bed. Me and Joey walk into our room to see Loren lying on her bed with her phone.

" I don't want to sleep next to her" joey whispers.
" you can... Sleep next to me if you want"? I ask hopping I don't regret it.
" really"? Joey asks.
" yeah I guess" I smile jumping onto the double bed. Joey then gets under the sheets next to me.

Hunter then walks in and smiles.

" I'm glad to see you Happy" Hunter says to Joey getting into his bed.
" thanks man" joey smiles.

I lie down on my side facing Joey as he does the same. He looks me in the eyes for a while.
" I've missed you forever and always" joey smiles.
" Me too" I smile. Hunter turns the light off so the bedrooms pitch black.

Joey then puts his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. It sent shivers up my spine.

" is this okay"? Joey whispers into my ear.
" it's better than okay" I whisper back.
We both then drift off to sleep.

I wake up to the feelings someones watching me. I slightly open my eyes to see Joey admiring my face. He then notices me waking up so he pretends to be asleep.

" I saw you birlem" I giggle.
" No you didn't" he blushes sitting up.

" Guys get packed cause we are leaving in like an hour" hunter smiles grabbing his suitcase. Me and Joey get up and I go and get changed, I walk to the bathroom as someone grabs onto my hand pulling me back.

" Don't do it" Hunter frowns.
" dont do what"? I ask.
" Joey was a complete jerk and you're just going back to him"!? Hunter asks.
" No hunter it's not like that" I frown.
" then what's it like" hunter says.
" It's complicated" I frown.

I then walk in to the bathroom and get changed into a turtle neck long sleeved shirt to cover up the cuts and some skinny jeans with white high top converse. I come out and walk into the room packing my suit case.

" Can you sit with me on the plane"? Joey whines.
" What why"? I laugh.
" I.... Hate planes" joey frowns.
" Aww okay I'll sit with you but that means I'll swap with Loren" I smile.
" yeah that's good" joey smiles grabbing his suitcase. I grab mine and we all board the plane. I sit next to hunter and Joey and in front of me is Cameron Tayler and Ariel.

Cameron then turns around to smile at me and I smile back.

" Are you serious" Hunter whispers to me.
" what"? I ask confused.
" joey made you cut didn't he" hunter frowns. I then pull my sleeves down to cover the cuts.
" forget about it" I smile at hunter.
" that past is the past" I smile again. The plane begins to take off as I interlock my fingers with Joey's.

Joey's p.o.v

I was extremely lucky to have her back in my life after what I did to her. I don't want to lose her, so at Miami I'm going to make it official.

Ariana's p.o.v

We're in the sky when Tayler turns around and begins to talk to Joey. They're whispering but I can clearly hear them.

" Your so lucky she let you back joey"
" yeah I know and I'm truly greatfull"
" You better treat her well"
" I will"

Cameron then texts me.

C-you got Joey back
A- I know :)
C- if he doesn't treat you well I swear to god
A- he will Cameron x

I then notice Joey smile at me.

" remember when we met at the stadium" joey laughs.
" and you lived close to me" I laugh.
Joey then leans his head against my shoulder and I hear a camera click. I then get a text from Ariel with an attached photo of me on joey.

I text her back with a 'thanks hun x'

The plane soon lands and we all catch a bus to another hotel.

" Ariana do you want to come on the show today"? The manager asks.
" huh me"? I laugh.
" you and joey seem to have quite a bond so yes you" she smiles.
" what would I do"? I laugh.
" have fun dance around with the boys" she laughs.
" yeah okay thanks" I smile.
" just one thing" the manager says again
" what"? I ask.
" you either have to announce on stage that you are Joey's girlfriend or that you are Cameron's sister either or you just have to be related" the manager says. I'll ask joey which one.

I walk back into the room I am staying in, this time the rooms have changed.

Ariel, Mario, Loren,ari
Blake, Cameron,tayler,
Aaron, Brandon, hunter
Ariana, Joey, Jacob, mark

I walk into my room to see a mess. Mark,Joey and Jacob are having a wrestling war on the bed, there are clothes everywhere and it's only day one....