chapter 24

Ariana's p.o.v
" I'm back" Ethan cheers walking into the lounge room with three whole shopping bags.
" Woah what did you get"? Grayson laughs.
" okay so three bags of chips, some popcorn, like 7 bags of lollies and some chocy milk" Ethan laughs.
" Jeas I'm going to have to work out after this" Grayson laughs.

Ethan sets the food out as Grayson presses play on ouji board. It looked scary as Fuck.

Half way threw the movie my phone got a notification.

Baby💕- I'm so so sorry
I then text him back

A-explain to me Joey because I'm having trouble understanding...

J- look I swear to god I was drunk if I wasn't I would not have fucking done that, I swear to fucking god that we used protection ariana.

A- Joey....is she keeping the baby
Read
A- Joseph is she?
Read

A- if you don't fucking reply this relationship is over. Done. Finished.

J- yes, yes okay she's keeping the baby

A- You're staying with her.... Right

J- I can't just pack up and leave

A- let's talk about this tomorrow...in person

J- Ariana I'm so sorry. I love you.

A- I love you too

I put my phone away and continue watching the movie.

" Shit. I have to go to collage day tomorrow"! Ethan says sitting up.
" Oh yeah me too"! Grayson laughs.

We almost finished all the food and were stuffed. We all brush our teeth and then go our separate ways. I walk into my room as I close the door. I check the time '12:23am'.

I was 15 years old and I probably have experienced more problems than my 35 year old dad. What am I doing? What was I doing with my life rn.

All I could hear was one of the boys snoring. I giggle under my breath as I walkout onto the balcony. You could see some stars in Texas. I remember Joey saying he went on the roof to think so I could try that now I guess.

I climb onto the roof taking a breath in.

He was such a caring boy. I don't know how he could possibly do this. I wasn't trying to be selfish but I was mad. I was mad that he went to that party, I was mad he got so drunk he couldn't think, he didn't use protection, he got a girl pregnant and the worst part is.... He ruined everything we have.

A silent tear dribbles down my face. I have to stop. I have to stop getting so attached to people and then something bad always happens.

Maybe I should stop. Stop with my little crying sessions. Stop caring about my feelings. What would it be like if I didn't care anymore....

" Ariana" I hear someone shout. I look around but I can't see anything or anyone.
"Ariana" I hear again. I look over to a shining light to see Joey on Hunter's roof.

I roll my eyes. What does he want.

" Wait there" he calls as he leaves the roof. I follow him with my eyes as he climbs up onto my houses roof.

" Ariana, let me explain" He begs. I just shrug and nod. He sits next to me as he runs his hand threw his hair.

" We talked and she said she couldn't look after the baby with out me. I couldn't just Leave her okay. It's my fault that she's pregnant. It's my fault that you're upset. It's my fault for hurting you" He frowns looking down.

" I'm upset yeah. But I want you to be there for her and support her..... We can still be Uh.... Friends" I frown at the word friends.

" what. Friends. No ari we can make this work"! Joey says lifting up my chin.
"No Joey this time we can't okay. You are going to need to be there 24/7 and you are going to have to be the kids father" I frown.

" Ariana please we can make it work I know it I know it I know okay. I'm moving down to Texas I found an apartment not far from here" Joey said holding my hand.

" look Joey. I think this is the end and you know it"i frown.
" No Ariana don't do this please. I don't love her I love you and only you" he frowns.
" Goodbye Joey" I frown jumping into my bedroom.

I close my window. I wasn't going to be able to get to sleep. I walk out into the hallway to see Ethan's light on in his room. I walk into his room to see him asleep on his bed. I gently knock on his door to see his eyes open as he sits up.

" oh hey ari" he smiles.
" I'm sorry I woke you I just wanted to tell you I'm going for a skate" I smile walking off. I get stopped by Ethan calling my name.

" What. Ariana it's like 2 am" Ethan groans from his room.
" so.... Can't I go skating"? I ask rolling my eyes.
" you'll get raped or murdered" Ethan laughs sitting up.
" then come with me" I shrug grabbing a long board. Ethan then comes running down the stairs grabbing his long board skating behind me.

" You seriously need to buy some shirts" I say sarcasticly laughing looking at Ethan with just sweatpants on.
" You seriously need to get some new pants that dont show half your ass" he laughs.

" Ethan I'm 16 on Friday and I was wondering if we could do something fun"? I ask.
" Yeah of coarse! Like what"? He smiles.
" idk I like surprises" I grin.
" okay I'll talk to gray" he smiles doing a trick on his skate board.

" I ended things" I quietly say looking down.
" That's.....a good thing Ariana it would have been hard" Ethan smiles
" It was and I somehow miss him more than I ever have and every fucken inch of my body is saying that I've made a mistake" I frown.

" well you haven't ariana. He was making you cry okay"? Ethan smiles as we skate back to the house.

" What are you doing tomorrow"? I ask Ethan.
" Me and Grayson are going to an interview thing... Is that okay"? He whispers entering the front door
" yeah it's fine"! I smile walking up the stairs.

" Ari I know your scared" Ethan frowns. I frown back looking at the ground.
" You can sleep with me if it helps" he smiles. I smile back nodding my head as I walk into his room and slip under the sheets. He puts and arm over me like Cameron used to.

I felt like he was Cam but it was better this time cause Ethan was my actual brother.

I end up drifting off to sleep thinking about joey and Loren...