Chapter 28

Joey's p.o.v

I had just put Loren to sleep in the spare room of Hunters house when i begin to look out the window.

Loren made me leave without saying goodbye or even thank you. I feel so god dam bad now. As I stare out the window I notice Charles and Ariana on her porch. They talk for a bit until....

Charles smashes his lips onto hers.
No
No
No
No
No

This was not happening. This was not happening now, here or anywhere.

Ariana is mine and tomorrow I swear to god I'm going to show her that.

A silent tear dribbles down my face as I hop into bed next to Loren.

I begin to think of what I could say or do to get her back... I would need something she likes some thing she loves to do....

Ariana's p.o.v

" Charles I like you alot.... But you're leaving soon and I can't have that hurt again.. I don't want to hurt you like that" I frown.
" I like you too ari alot. I guess I didn't think about the time we have left. I just wanted to let you know you're worth fighting for and i know that Joey loves you with all his heart. If he doesn't fight for you then he's not worth it. I think we can be friends ey"? Charles smiles.

" Charles you're honestly so sweet. Of coarse we can be friends" I smile hugging him. We both walk back into the party to see Ethan and Cameron doing a dance on the table as Grayson and Mark dance on the stairs.

The whole crowd cheers as everything blurs out. I was so so tired I can even remember what happened

I wake up to someone talking downstairs. I look next to me to see Cameron.

" psst" I whisper poking his face.
" What" he whispers lifting his face up from his pillow. I laugh at how he said it.
" I'm going downstairs okay" I smile sitting up noticing I'm still in the dress. I shrug and walk down stairs.

I see Mark and Jacob sleeping on the couch and I notice Ethan and Grayson on the kitchen.

" Hey" I smile to them as I sit on the bench.
" Hellooo" Ethan smiles passing me a bowl and then the cereal followed by the milk. I make my cereal and begin to eat it.

" Yo where am i"? Mark laughs sitting up.
" someone drank to much" Grayson laughs.
" My head hurts" Jacob says rubbing his head sitting up.

" here have some water" Ethan smiles pouring two cups of water.
" we won't tell anyone you drank otherwise we would be the ones getting in trouble" Grayson laughs as Mark and Jacob walk up to the bench and drink the water.

" So who brought me up to my bed"? I laugh.
" Charles did" Jacob smiles.
" oh....." I half smile back.
" can we hang here for the day"? Mark asks.
" yeah sure" Ethan and Grayson smile.
Cameron then comes walking down the stairs.

" Morning" I giggle.
" I'm hungry" he yawns opening the fridge door grabbibg multiple things out and just taking them to the couch and turning on TV. Jacob and Mark then rush to the couch watching TV with Cameron

" I'm going to go get changed and then go for a walk to freshen up" I smile walking up stairs and getting changed Into a black short playsuit. I put on my vans and I tie up my hair into a pony tail.

I walk down stairs and out the door.

Joey's p.o.v

I had just the idea. She loves music she said it can express feelings, I mean I've sung a couple of times and all I need to do is find the perfect song.... I think of all my musical.ly songs and I find the perfect one.

I look out the window to notice her walling down the street so I quietly walk out the door so Loren doesnt notice and then I walk over to her.

" Please listen" I frown grabbing her hand.
" What joey. What could you possibly want now" she frowns.

Ariana's p.o.v

" you ari, I want you" he frowns.
" Joey you can't keep doing this" I frown walking to my porch as the front door is closed I sit down on the steps.
" Will you listen"? He asks holding onto my hand.
" fine" I nod my head. He then begins to sing.

You said "Why am i holding on baby"
(ooohh)
I were never backtown, are you walking o ut of my life
saying you really don't love me
(ooohh)
Baby you don't meen that, you remembre all that we had
i took it from granded that you loved me the same but i gotta keep on talking
Listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me-me-me
but i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my
heartbeat-beat-beat
i know i have'nt been the best lately
(ooohh)
and i really know now i should give you all my time
(yeah)
you really do deserve better
(ooohh)
gotta get you somehow, can we start overagain now?
i took it for granded that you loved me the same, but i gotta keep on talking
listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me-me-me
but i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my
heartbeat-beat-beat
Why am i holding on baby?
i were never back town, are you walking out of my live?
(mhmm)
so listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me
Oh, saying do you love me
But i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me-me-me
But i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat" Joey sings.

A tear slips out my eye. He had sung for me. Something I would have never imagined him doing. He then looks at me. I close my eyes smashing my lips onto his as I wrap my hands around his neck.

He kisses back which is a relief. We kiss for about a minute until I pull away.
" Joseph Matthew birlem I will never walk out of your life" I smile.
" I'm sorry for everything. I promise you I won't do it again. I can handle you and Loren. I've worked it out. I'll look after the my kid when ever she wants and you can be the step mum" Joey smiles playing with his fingers.

" I love you Joey. I won't stop" I smile kissing his cheek.
" I love you too" he smiles leaning his forehead against mine so our noses are touching.

He then leans in and joins our lips.

I had my Joseph back.