chapter 22

Ariana's p.o.v

" Loren what the hell are you doing in arianas house"! He shouts putting the bat down.
" Joey i-i I'm sorry" she frowns.
" What are you doing here"? I ask rolling my eyes.
" I need to talk to Joey about that... In private" she says all snobby.

" okay well you can do that after his show tomorrow so please leave now" I demand getting pissed off.
" I'll be back to talk to you Joey" she smiles waking out the door getting into her car and driving off.

" what does she want" I ask closing the door and locking it.
" I'm not sure but if it's Loren it's trouble" Joey frowns.
" let's get you to bed" I smile as we walk up to bed.

Joey soon drifted off but I couldnt
What the hell did Loren want.

I soon drift off to sleep at about 3am.

I wake up to small little kisses being placed on my cheek.

" jo jo" I yawn cuddling into him
" you're so cute when your sleepy" he giggles.
" You have your show today"! I realise waking up fully.
" I know baby girl" he laughs. I blush as he calls me baby girl he says it ever so sweetly.

We both get out of bed as I get changed Joey walks downstairs into the kitchen. Once I'm dressed in high waisted shorts and a crop top I run down stairs and grab some cereal.

" So Charles will be here in about 10 minutes" Joey smiles.
" okay, Jayme will get here probably half and hour after you leave" I smile passing Joey the cereal as he pours him self some as well.

" remember you must go to the end of the meet and greet line and after tell Jayme she has a personal ride" joey smiles. I nod my head as there's a knock on the door.

" it must be Charles" joey smiles opening the door to reveal a smiling Charles.

" Let's go"! Charles almost shouts in excitement.
" I'll see you later" Joey smiles as he hugs me goodbye.

Soon after a screaming Jayme arrives and we drive to the venue.

" Jayme what the fuck there are so many girls here"! I shout over the screams.
" if we get lost meet back up at the meet and greet line" Jayme shouts pushing threw the crowd to get to the front.

After Joey comes on stage I almost die from the high pitched screams.

" Hello everyone! Obviously I'm Joey and this is Charles"! Joey shouts in the microphone.

They do a little dance to the song closer and they do some funny stuff after that.

" thank you everyone for coming and can all the people with meet and greet passes please go over to line up, thank you everyone so much"! Charles shouts in the microphone running off stage.

I grab Jayme and I run to the back of the meet and greet line. I check the time and it's 12:02. We are almost there to meet Joey as I check the time again 2:32.

" Shit Jayme we have been waiting here for more than 2 hours"! I cry.
" nearly there look"! She points to only 2 people in front of us. After the two girls leave it's finally our go.

" Joey"! Jayme screams running up to Joey. I shrug and walk up to Charles.

" you must be Ariana" he smiles shaking my hand as joey and Jayme have their own little conversation.
" Yeah haha" I smile.

" okay I want to like do the pose where like I wrap my legs around your torso and you kiss my cheek" Jayme said to Joey. Joey quickly looks over to me and I shrug
" yeah sure" he smiles to Jayme as she jumps up on him as he holds her waist.

It makes me want to explode. To burst,to punch Jayme in the fucking face. But I had to remain calm.

" what pose do you want"? Charles asks smiling at me.
" I don't mind" I smile.
" okay ready" the camera person asks. We all smile as joey kisses Jaymes cheek. without Notice Charles places his lips onto my cheek. My eyes widen after she takes the photo.

" Bye joey"! Jayme screams running off. I told her to run and get into her personal car, she was sort of stupid to not expect anything suspicious.

Joeys p.o.v

I grab my phone of the camera person and I check the photo. What the actual Fuck.

" Charles what the hell"? I whisper madly at him as ariana is not far behind.
" what"!? He asks.
" why the hell did you kiss ariana"!I almost shout.
" it was only on the cheek" Charles says rolling his eyes.

If this made me mad, imagine how upset Ariana would be about me kissing Jayme on the cheek. Man I'm such a hypocrite.

Arianas p.o.v

I look ahead to see Joey and Charles whispering but I shrug it off. We then turn a corner to see Loren waiting.

" Loren"?! Joey asks.
" Joey I have to talk to you... Now"! She says.

" what is it loren" joey asks rolling his eyes. By this time I had caught up to them and I was standing behind Charles scared to Shit to hear what Loren would say.

" Hurry up Loren I don't have time for this"! Joey shouts. Loren then looks at me and smirks and then looks back at Joey with a sad face. She then speaks.

" I-im pregnant"

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.02K READS!!  AS A THANK YOU FOR THIS I WILL BE POSTING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY PLEASE ENJOEY :) Haha pun en-joey. Shit just kidding I actually suck :) love you guys so much x