Chapter 10

It seemed like Alex and I hadn't spent much time together before it was the night before he had to leave. It was close to midnight and we were laying in bed together, his arms wrapped around my waist. "I don't wanna go." he whined kissing my neck for what seemed like the zillionth in the past hour. "I know, I don't want you to go either." I said reaching up and running my fingers through his hair. He stuck out his bottom lip at me and pouted. "Don't make me go, can I stay with you forever?" he asked. I sighed sadly, I wished he could stay forever but I needed to get used to this, he was going to be away from me a lot. He was in a band that toured a lot, actually a lot was an understatement. They spent more time on the road then at home and as I thought about that I thought about whether if a relationship with Alex was really worth it.

Yeah, I loved him and I wanted to be with him but to be completely honest it wouldn't even be like we were together when he was on the road. He would have a bunch of groupies throwing themselves at him, what would be stopping him from doing anything? Me? Cause honestly I didn't think I was enough to keep any guy from getting with another girl when I wasn't around especially one that was just begging Alex to fuck her. I knew Alex wasn't Chase but he was a man. And the worse part was Alex lived in Baltimore so even when he wasn't touring I wouldn't be able to see him whenever I wanted. I nervously fooled with my hair and bit down on my lip as I tried to think of what to do.

*Alex's POV*

I watched Leah as she bit down on her lip and started to nervously play with her hair. I wondered what was on her mind. "What's the matter?" I asked her softly, grabbing her hand. She shook her head, "Nothing Lex." she told me before she laid her head against my chest. "Liar. You've never been good at it, what makes you think you'll be good now?" I asked her, teasing lightly. She shrugged, "I'm just going to miss you Alex, a lot." she said so softly I barely heard her. I felt like crying, as much as I loved my job it was starting to make me mad, I didn't want to leave this beautiful girl in front of me but I knew I had to. I owed it to my fans, it would be wrong to cancel for selfish reasons.

I looked at her face and saw tears in her eyes and tried to think of something to make her feel better. "Wait right here, kay baby?" I asked her before I kissed her head and got out of bed. I pulled Matt's cell phone out of the jeans on the floor before I walked into the bathroom. I dialed Jack's number and put my phone to my ear and waited for Jack to answer. "Gaskarth. This better be fucking good." I heard Jack pant into the phone. Oops I thought. I was cock blocking but I didn't care, this was more important then Jack getting it in. "Dude, do you think Matt would kill me if I brought Leah back with me?" I asked Jack. "No and who cares? Bring her anyways." Jack said before hanging up. I scowled, he gave great advice I thought sarcastically. I walked back into the room and Leah was lying on the bed on her stomach. She was only wearing hot pink panties that showed off her ass perfectly and my t-shirt. I fought the urge to go over and just start kissing all over her whole body.

I cleared my throat and she turned to look at me. "What are you planning?" she asked suspiciously and eying me. I grinned at her and she only narrowed her eyes. "Alexander William, what are you planning?" she asked getting up and sitting back on her feet. Her hair fell down past her shoulders in a mess. She looked so hot and I just couldn't help myself. I ran and jumped on the bed and pulled her against me. I kissed her deeply and started moving my hands up her shirt. She grabbed my wrists and pushed them away before sitting up. She had a knee on either side of my waist and looked down at me. I put my hands on her hips and she squealed before pushing them away.

"So what are you planning?" she asked me. I looked up at her and her smiling face that was full of happiness. I got lost in her eyes and I completely dazed off until she snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Alex, focus. What are you planning?" she asked again. Right, my idea, "Uh, I was just wondering, do you want to come on tour with us?" I said giving her my best grin. Her face dropped and she got off of me. She sat with her back to me and I sat up wondering why she was acting like this. "Leah?" I said touching her back. She didn't move but she didn't answer me either. I sighed, I wish I knew what I did wrong.