Chapter 11

I was lying in the back of the tour bus trying to ignore the mess around me but was failing horribly. All of the guys were outside talking to their fans and I was waiting for them to come back. Finally I couldn't stand staring at the mess anymore and I stood up. I walked into the front just as all of the guys who walked onto the bus. "Hey there beautiful, I missed you." Alex said sweetly as he grabbed two plastic cups from the counter. "What's up Lee?" Jack asked as he dove onto the seat. "I'm not beautiful and being disgusted, have you seen that back lounge?" I asked the guys as Alex poured wine into the cups. They all nodded but didn't say anything and I rolled my eyes. Rian and Zack walked into the back and I was left with Jack and Alex. "Real classy, wine in a plastic cup," I teased Alex as he handed a cup to Jack. "Only the classiest for us, want a sip?" Alex asked as he offered me the cup.

I looked down at the dark liquid before looking up at Alex, "Is it good?" I asked and Alex nodded. I took the cup from his hand and took a sip. As soon as it hit my tongue I decided I didn't like it, not at all. I swallowed it and wrinkled my nose in disgust as I handed Alex back the cup. "Gross." I said sticking my tongue out. Both Jack and Alex laughed, "It's yummy silly." Jack said as he took another sip of his drink. I shook my head, "It's gross and speaking of gross, that back lounge needs to be cleaned so that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow." I said and Alex and Jack eyed me. "You do know what you're getting yourself into right?" Alex asked his eyes wide. "Yeah, I just can't live in filth so I'm gonna clean this bus until it's spotless." I said. Jack and Alex rolled their eyes but I didn't care. Even though I hated cleaning up after people I rather clean up after the guys and have the bus be clean than not clean and live in filth.

*Alex's POV*

"It's nice having a girl on the bus." I told Leah as she started making Jack and I grilled cheeses. "Just cause I'm cleaning and cooking doesn't mean this is how it'll always be. Tomorrow you make me dinner. Now while I make these go in the back and get all your dirty clothes together, I'm gonna go to the laundromat tomorrow and wash everything." she told us as she threw the first grilled cheese onto the frying pan. "Yes mother." Jack said and she flicked him off as we walked into the back. Rian was tearing through the back when we came through the doorway. "What ya looking for?" I asked as I started searching around for a bag to put all my dirty clothes in. Once I found my backpack I realized it would make more sense to put my clean clothes in there and all my dirty clothes in my suitcase.

"Xbox controller, it's such a mess back here though." he grumbled as he started through another pile of clothes. "Dude, give up." I said after I got hit in the face with a pair of Zack's sweaty boxer briefs. Rian groaned and laid back, "I can't ever find anything!" he said angrily and I frowned. "Well Leah is cleaning the bus tomorrow, said she can't live in filth." I said as I sat on the ground and just started piling all my dirty clothes into my suitcase. "Remind me to tell her she's a saint and I love her." Rian said while kicking a pair of jeans over to Jack. "Mhm, get your dirty clothes together, laundromat tomorrow." I said. When I was sure I had everything that was dirty in the suitcase I tried to zip it shut. When it wouldn't close I got frustrated. "I have an idea!" Jack shouted and then dove onto my suitcase. He laid on it until I was able to zip it shut and then we high fived.

"Food." I heard Leah call and Jack and I scrambled to our feet. We ran to the front and skidded to a stop when we reached the table. There were two plates on it and Leah was already sitting munching on a grilled cheese. "Thanks babe." I said pecking her cheek before starting to eat. She just nodded and yawned widely. "You want the rest of this?" she asked Jack and me. Before I could even say yes Jack snatched it from her hand and started eating it. "Hey! I wanted that!" I said starting to reach for it but Jack pulled away. Jack and I were starting to fight when Leah shook her head and walked out.

*Ella's POV*

The next morning I woke up early and yawned. Alex had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was pulled tightly to him. I tried hard to untangle myself from him but he just whined in his sleep and pulled me closer to him. I sighed, I didn't want to wake him but I really needed to get up. "Baby, you got to move." I said nudging him gently. When he didn't move I rolled my eyes before thinking of something. I smiled to myself before kissing his neck gently. He started to wake up slowly and I lifted my hand. I slipped it past the waistband of his basketball shorts and started rubbing gently. He moaned and opened his eyes, "Well good morning." he said his voice groggy with sleep.