Chapter 15

~I cried while I wrote this chapter, so prepare yourself for this. ~

I sat up slowly and tried to climb out of the bunk without causing myself any more pain. I was halfway out when I felt myself to start slip too quickly. I could already almost feel the pain that would go through me when I hit the floor when someone caught me. "Careful, you're going to hurt yourself." Travis said as he righted me on my feet. "Thanks Trav." I said gratefully as I started toward the back lounge. "Let me help you, you really need to relax." Travis scolded as he wrapped his arm around my waist and threw my arm over his neck. "I'm fine; you guys need to stop worrying." I said feeling slightly annoyed as I sat down on the lounge. "Not gonna happen. How are you feeling? I tried to see you last night but when I came onto the bus Zack said you were relaxing in your bunk." Travis told me.

I put my feet up on the lounge and Travis sat across from me. "Yeah, I was tired last night." I said even though it wasn't true. I didn't feel like talking about Alex knowing it might upset me. Travis gave me a look like he knew the truth but he didn't say anything which I was thankful for. We sat in silence for a bit, the only thing I really focused on was the red lock of hair hanging down in my face. "The bus is really quiet, where are all the guys?" I asked after the quiet really started to get to me. "Zack is working out, Rian is in his bunk and Jack is nursing a bad hangover." Travis told me and I nodded lying my head back on the pillow that was behind me. "Wait, where's Alex?" I asked curiously and Travis shrugged. I wondered where he went but I didn't want to text him.

I was still mad at him but I wasn't too mad at him anymore. I was done with all the fighting and all I really wanted to do was hug him. I picked at my finger nails as I thought about whether or not I should text him. I was just about to find my phone to do so when I heard someone clearing their throat and I looked up to see Alex. "Uh, can I talk to Leah for a bit Travis?" Alex asked sounding nervous. "Yeah, I'll be out front Leah." Travis said before getting up and walking out, shutting the door softly behind him. Alex sat down by my feet and nervously played with his hair. "Alex." I said after he was quiet for more than 5 minutes. "I'm sorry Leah." Alex said softly and I nodded. I went to go talk but Alex held up a hand. "I'm sorry and I think we, I think we should break up." Alex said and my jaw dropped. "Wha-what?" I stuttered and Alex looked like he was having an internal battle.

"I think we should, we should break up." he said trying to sound firm. My heart sank and I felt like I needed to throw up. "You're serious?" I asked and he nodded. "YOU'RE FUCKING SERIOUS?" I screeched and I reached for the nearest thing to me. Alex ducked just as I whipped the remote at him. I stood up too quickly and I felt pain shoot through my stomach but I was so mad that I didn't care. "You fucking prick! I leave my fucking job and my state for you and you're breaking up with me?" I screamed coming at him. Alex opened the door quickly and backed out as fast as he could. I didn't care though because I went after him, continuing to whip things at his head. "What the fuck?" Rian said quickly ducking before a sneaker could hit him in the face.

"Leah, calm down!" Alex shouted at me and that made me even angrier. "You said you loved me!" I yelled starting to get a bit hysterical. My stomach tore up with pain, my heart ached and tears came down my face. "What is going on?" Rian asked getting between us before I could throw something else at Alex. "I'm going home, that's what's going on." I said wiping my tears while walking back towards the back lounge. "What? Leah why?" Rian asked following close behind me. "I'm done." I said ripping my stuff out of the closet. I had to stop and catch my breath before I started shoving things into my suitcase. "Sit down; you're going to hurt yourself." Rian said grabbing for my arm but I yanked it from his grip. "I'm fine." I said while shoving everything I owned into my bag. "Leah, you can't do this! Alex is just being stupid, he'll be over this tomorrow and then you guys will kiss and make up." Rian said but I shook my head.