Mini Prologue

Sarah watched Jeremy leave in his pickup truck. She knew this was the last time she would see him. The man that she had fallen in love with. It was inevitable that the relationship would end. Every relationship she had ever had, had ended this way. They just usually grew bored and tired of her. 

Sarah had been raised in Beverly Hills and she was from a long line of money. She was not exactly ugly by any means. She had the legs and the red hair along with that adorable pout that guys seemed to find attractive, but it just wasn't enough to hold them there. If she had known what she would go through next, she would probably have done something about it, but the fact that she had no idea that she carried Jeremy Danvers child was the least of the things on her mind. He had been her last hope of ever finding true love. She knew now that it would not happen to her. 

She closed the front door to her mansion and turned to face the foyer. She watched as the maid headed up the circular staircase to finish airing out the rooms upstairs. Sighing she headed to the kitchen to pull a carton of ice cream out and grabbed a spoon. She was about to go against everything she had been taught and eat out of the carton. Maybe this was why she could not seem to find the right man. She was so caught up in how to properly behave, that she had forgotten the little things in life. How to laugh once in awhile. 

She lifted the spoon to drown her sorrows and began to eat her first spoonful, unaware where her next path in life would lead her. Nor did she realize that on September 10, 1999, she would give birth to a feisty redhead that would change her world.