Chapter 31 - Dark Paradise.

Warning this chapter contains graphic scenes, so if you don't like that sort of thing, please don't read! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lennon.

I let my fingers wrap around his collar, pulling him closer. His hand was still resting on the side of my face, the other one resting on my side next to my chest, his thumb gently stroking the material of my t-shirt. His lips melted into mine effortlessly, his breath mixing all too easily with mine. I tugged down on his bottom lip tenderly and pulled slowly back before crashing our lips together again. 

I moved onto my knees, still perched up on the windowsill, my height now towering over his. I tilted his head with my hands, holding onto his face softly. My thumb circled around his cheekbone ever so slightly, evoking a small, chilling sensation within him. His hands lost themselves under the material of my shirt, his fingers danced along the bottom of my bra. I didn’t want him to feel like he was having the upper hand in the whole situation. I trailed my hands back south to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, our kiss only breaking when the material came between us. 

He pulled me onto his lap before I could register what he was doing, I could feel him undoing my bra before I even had my shirt off. I chuckled briefly as his fingers fiddled with the clasp impatiently. I pulled his hands off the clip and undid it myself with ease. I smirked down at him after pulling away from his lips momentarily. His hands fell to my waist and the bottom of my shirt but I was ripping it off before he even had the chance. The look in his eyes wasn’t just lust, he wanted this as much as I did. My shirt now discarded on the floor along with his only heated the room even more. The straps of my bra were hanging off my shoulders before he pulled them all the way down and off my arms, his eyes never leaving mine once. He threw the material onto the pile of clothes forming on the floor as he allowed his gaze to drop a little lower. 

My position and his gave him the perfect view of my chest. I craved his kiss again but his lips sunk lower as he pressed them tenderly between the crevices of my breasts. I shuddered at his delicate touch, my hands found their way into his hair, holding on as my body reacted to his touch. His hands were once again running up and down my sides as he flicked his tongue against my bare skin, sending more shivers through my body. His left hand lingered higher than the other, his barely there touch on my breast left me breathless. 

I had my head facing towards the ceiling, eyes closed in the moment as he swiftly pulled me onto his lap so I had my legs either sound of him. The windowsill wasn’t that big, and it wasn’t he most comfortable position to sit in but that was the last thing on my mind. His right hand brought my face back to his, sealing our lips together. My hands stroked his collarbones as he let his tongue into my mouth. His skin was so smooth, his muscles toned and defined. 

In one swift motion he had us up from the windowsill, my legs still wrapped around the bottom of his torso as he stumbled across the room towards his king-size bed. He had his arm still wrapped around my body as he set me down on the mattress, his body quickly following as he edged us up the bed until my head was almost hitting the headboard. I admired his implausible strength. His arm unwrapped itself from behind me and went back to touching my sides affectionately. 

I pulled his face back to mine, closing the minimal gap that had been created between us. His words said minutes before circled through my mind, making me only want this more, wanting him more. He said the thoughts I knew too well to be true because I had never belonged, never felt needed or wanted, but right now, here with him; I felt all of those things. I could imagine this wasn’t something he did with every other girl he brought back here, I felt distinctive in some ways, I felt like he actually needed me and not just in a lustful manner.