Wretched and Divine

A/N: I have no idea where this story is going... I just think of something and type it before i lose it...

BTW This is dedicated to Savv because I can imagine her being Meri... and her and Meri have alot in common, well, except name and hair color.  

Thanks for reading! ^.^  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home and I carried her, bridal style, upstairs.

I sat her on her bed.

“Where?’’ I asked her.

“What?” she asked.

“Where are they? The blades?!” I said again.

“Pajama drawer,” she said, head down in shame.  She started to cry, again.

“Shh,” I say as I grabbed the blade and shoved it into my pocket.  I went over to her and held her.

“Go grab a shower and get ready for bed,” I instructed.  I went to my room, limping because my foot was hurting.  I took my shower and decided to check on guys while carter showered.

 “Hey,

It’s me, Ashley from the concert.

Carter gave me one, but I know that she has more.  Where should I look? how should i ask for the others?

~Ash”

I got several “Sups?” and “Heyys!”  Before the serious mood set in.

“Check all of her drawers.” Andy said.

“Ask her politely and say you are trying to help her.” Jinxx replied.

“Check backpacks and wallets for a small box/coin pouch.”  Jake said.

“Just leave it tonight and go back to it in the morning. Figure out her reason to and try to stop that thing from happening.” CC said.

“Chocolate. Roses. And sex ;)”  Ashley, of course, sent me.

“Really Ash?” I respond

“Wait. Ashley is on to something.” Andy texted.  I forgot it was on group message.

“Does she have a female friend?” CC asked.

“Yeah, one from when she was a kid.  They are as close as sisters,” I respond, thinking of Meri Kastrol.

“Where does she live?” three texts said as once.

“About an hour and a half away. Why?” I respond.

“Have her and Carter go to the mall dress shopping, me and the guys will help you set up a date,” Jinxx said.

“What about the tour?” I ask.

“It’s over. Tonight was the last stop,” CC said.

“Okay, but as long as this is no trouble to you all,” I say.

“It’s no problem,” several texts say.

“OH I KNOW!” Ashley texted, he hadn’t said much the rest of the conversation.

“WHAT?!?” Andy said.

“Care to enlighten us, Mr. Purdy?” I sent.

“VALENTINES DAY IS IN TWO DAYS! WE WILL DO IT THEN! :D” He responded.

“OKAY!” I respond.

“Take Carter to her friend’s house and take them to the mall, one of the guys will pick them up and take them to your house.  Then they can get ready.  Text her friend and ask her if she is available,” Jinxx said.