Love Isn't Always Fair

(CARTER’S POV)

“CARTER!” I hear War yell.

“COMING!” I yell, I had just gotten home from work, about to look up more apartments for Ash and I to look at.

“Guess who has a date on Friday?!” War says, excited.

“Awesome! What’s his name?” I asked.  I was often worried about him at school.  He went to my old high school, but thankfully Ms. B still taught there for him to hang with.

“His name is Anthony.  He is really sweet,” War says.

“Awesome! Did he ask you or…” I trail off.

“He asked me! He asked me to a movie and dinner!” War says, jumping up and down, unable to contain his excitement.

“Whoa, boy, calm,” I say, putting my hands on his shoulders.

“IM TRYING!” He said, laughing. 

Suddenly, two cold hands grab me and pin me down, tickling me until I couldn’t breathe anymore.  It was Ash, of course.

“Guess what?” Ash says.

“Hm?” I ask.

“The guys are back! They are coming over for dinner tonight! And Ashley said he has a tattoo design for him and Meri!”

“Awesome!”

“Yeah, they will be here in five.”

“Knock knock,” I hear Andy say as he walks in.

“Move, bitch!” I hear Meri yell as she shoves past Andy and Ash and tackles me.

“Fuck you!” I say, tickling her to get her off of me.

“PIZZA!” Jake and CC scream while carrying at least ten boxes.

“Damn, someone was hungry,” I say, taking some of the boxes to the kitchen.

***

About thirty minutes later, we all managed to eat seven of the ten large pizzas.  We are all sprawled around the living room, groaning from eating too much.

Both Meri and Ashley stand up.

“We have big news,” Ashley says.

“I will have a mutant alien growing inside of me for the next seven months!” Meri squealed.

“FUCK YES! LITTLE PEOPLE FUCKING ROCK!” I scream.

After we all say our congrats to the happy couple, War stands up.

“Not to steal Ashley and Meri’s spotlight, but I wanted to say that I will be going on my first date on Friday,” I could see that he was very happy.

“If this girl breaks your heart, she will fucking regret it,” CC says, laughing.

“Uh… He is a guy, his name is Anthony,” I could practically hear the jaws hitting the floor.  “It’s okay, you guys didn’t know.  The only people that know are Ash and his parents and Carter.  Last time I tried to tell someone they called me a fag, broke my nose, and kicked me out of the house,” he said.  The room flooded with congrats and apologies.

“I WANT TO MEET THIS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS AND MAKE SURE HE KNOWS THAT IF HE BREAKS OUR LITTLE WARS HEART, HIS FACE WILL BE FUCKING MESSED UP!!!!” Andy says.

“Nothing is official, yet,” War says, blushing.

(((Friday)))

“CART, IM HOME!” I hear War say, I had gotten off early today to help him get ready.  I do his eyeliner and straiten his hair for him.  He wears his MIW shirt, ripped skinnies, and a pentacharm necklace.  By the time we were done, he was all ready to go.