Chapter 1.

Alexa's POV

I sighed as I walk down the hallway in my huge baggy sweater and jeans. I heard the nasty facts people were saying about me. I blocked them out and put on my mask. The invisible mask that made people see me as this sassy nerd who didn't care what other people said. The nerd that-even with the bullying-was happy with her life.

I put that mask on, along with my signature fake smile. I approached my friends Olivia, Jess and Ariana. Olivia is a really close friend of mine. She's helped me a lot. She's been there for me in the hardest moments of my life and I'm thankful for it.

Jess and I are also really really close. She knows my deepest darkest secrets. She knows practically everything about me. She's the tough one in our group. Her and I are the sass masters. She's really cool and a very loyal friend.

Ariana is the girliest of our group. She's the typical, blonde hair and blue eyes girl. The one who loves makeup, shopping and all things pink.

"Hey guys!!" I say cheerfully

"Heyyy Alexa!!!They say

We talk for a while until the bell rings. We part ways and I walk to my class alone. Unfortunately the three of us don't have a lot of classes together. I was looking for something in my bag and wasn't looking at where I was going. This resulted in my bumping into something hard. I groaned and was about to apologize when suddenly an all too familiar voice snapped at me.

"Watch where your going, Brians."

Cole Reynolds. The most annoying guy on earth. He's the reason people bully me. When I first came into this school I accidentally bumped into him. He was in a bad mood that day and snapped at me. I didn't like how he talked to me so I snapped back. Ever since then he's hated me. Since he's so popular, other people started hating me too.

I glared at him

"I'm not the only one at fault here, Reynolds. If you didn't want to bump into me then why didn't you just look at where you were going and moved around me." I say

"Well that's still quite hard cause your fat will still be blocking my way." He says glaring at me

Mask.

It didn't hurt me. What he said does not affect me. Stand up Alexa.

"I don't think it's my fat that's blocking the way, it's your huge ass ego." I say. I walk away from him and rush to my classroom.

Ugh! That guy is infuriating!!! I hate him!!! I hate every single fiber of his body. He's a cold hearted asshole who doesn't care about the feelings of others.

When I got to lunch, I was in a bad mood. I prepared myself to rant to my friends as I sat down in my seat. I noticed that Olivia and Ariana were giggly and happy. Ariana was always like that, but Olivia? No.

"Uhm???" I ask

"Oh my gosh Alexa you won't believe it!!" Ariana said

"What happened?" I asked

"Robin Black talked to Olivia!!!" Ariana squealed

I nodded my head slowly and looked at Jess. She shrugs and continues eating. I look at Olivia who is blushing and giggly. I have never seen her like this before...

"Soooo who's Robin Black?" I ask and Ariana gasps

"Uhm! Only one of the hottest guys in school!!!! Super popular and normally doesn't give two fucks about a girl. But today he noticed Olivia and asked her if she wanted to hang out this weekend!!!!" Ariana squealed again

"Seriously?!" I ask

Olivia nods happily and I smile at her.

"Well you know the drill. If he hurts you, I'll hurt him and blah blah blah.

The two of them talked about the date and the outfit and shit. I sighed, my anger leaving me. I guess now isn't the right time to rant.

I pushed my food around the plate and made sure they looked scattered. That way it would seem that I ate. I picked up my plate and threw it in the bin. I mumbled a bye to the others and headed to my next class.

I was headed to my locker when I saw Cole making out with a girl. They were doing it on the lockers and unfortunately they were blocking my locker. I scowled at them. I needed my books. I gathered up the strength and shoved both of them. They both stumbled back and I smirked at them.

"What the fuck Brians?!" Cole growled at me

"Well Mr. Big Bad Wolf, no need to growl. I was just trying to get you and your bitch to move away from my locker. I don't want your STD's on my locker." I say

"Babe, she's not worth it." The girl says as she puts a hand on his arm

I scoff at what she was trying to do. Pathetic.

"Oh you're that kind. The "I believe I'm gonna change the bad boy" kind. Well guess what? This bad boy is a fuckin asshole who doesn't give two flying fucks about anyone" I say. Cole gives me a deathly glare but I hold my head high

"You don't know shit Brians." He says

"No one's talking to you Reynolds."

"And no one asked you to rudely interrupt us"

"Actually the lockers were calling out to me. And I'm pretty sure the janitor is running out of air freshener for the janitors closet. Considering you make a terrible smelling mess there all the damn time."

Cole growled at me one more time before grabbing the girls hand and dragging her to the said janitors closet.

I won.

/////////////////////////////////////

Go check out my others story if you want, If Only, But..., and The Heart Want What It Wants