Chapter 10.

Alexa's POV

I was eating breakfast with Marie as Cole got ready. Marie was so much fun to hang out with. She's like that really cool and really chill mom.

"I'm really glad you befriend Cole. Ever since he met you, he's been doing his nebulizer and taking his inhaler with him. That boy was always so stubborn. He kept saying he was fine without it." Marie shakes her head

"Aha! So I'm not the only stubborn one in this relationship" I say. My eyes widen as I realize my mistake; My face turns bright red.

"FRIENDSHIP!! I mean friendship. We're friends. That's all. We're JUST friends." I say

"Uh huh" Marie smirks widely at me. My face goes impossibly red. Cole comes down and slings an arm on my shoulder.

"What's going on?" He asks

I beg Marie with my eyes not to tell him and she laughs.

"Nothing, Sweetie. Alexa and I were just talking about some stuff." She winks at me

"Okaaayyy" Cole says

"Well you two better be off now! Don't wanna be late for school" she says

Cole and I say bye to her then head off for school.

"I can not believe I am riding in a friggin Lamborghini!!" I squeal

"Well believe it" Cole laughs

As we're headed to school, I realize something. I'm taking a ride with Cole Reynolds. Cole Reynolds, the most popular guy in school. He's known as a player, a fuck boy and a bad boy. He's loved by many fan girls/ sluts who are very possessive over him. All the sluts in school crowd him every morning when he gets out of his car. But today is different, today I'm riding with him. I'll be getting out of the car with him. And all the jealous sluts will be watching me. My eyes widen in realization.

"Cole!!" I yell

"What?!" He says shocked

"Drop me off here." I say

"What? Why?" He asks

"Cole, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I get enough bullying by just being myself. If I get out of the car with you, your sluts will bully me even more."  I say

"Aww come on. We're friends now right? We can hang around each other. Anyone who says no can go fuck off." He says

"Cole, I know we're friends. But every girl who's around you gets glared at, and I have enough of that." I say

He sighs and pulls over a few blocks away from school. I smile and take my stuff.

"Thanks Cole!"

He sighs and nods before driving off. I put on my headphones and walk to school. When I arrive at school Cole was surrounded by his sluts, just as expected. Chase and Robin were next to him. Olivia was standing beside Robin and he had his arm around her waist. The girls were mostly crowding Cole and Chase. I chuckle at the sight.

Cole catches my gaze and I smile at him. He smiles back and I give a slight wave before walking into school. I walked over to my locker and saw Jessica there. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Hey!!!" I smile

"Hey Alexa!!"

It's been a long time since I was able to talk with my friends properly, so Jess and I had a lot of catching up to do. We were talking and laughing around when Cole and his friends walked down the hallway. Ariana and Olivia were amongst them. Jess and I glanced at each other and snickered. What a dramatic entrance.