E P I L O U G E

"Everyone goes through struggles. You can't avoid it. Struggles can really suck. Most of your struggles will make you feel depressed. You'll feel alone when you struggle. You'll push people away so you're struggles will not become there's, but you're doing it wrong."

"You can't conquer your struggles alone. You need someone to help you. Push away your pride, and let someone help you. If you don't, then you're struggles will just push you down even more. Ask for help. You will always have someone to be by your side."

"Now if you're helping someone with their struggle, remember to always stay by their side. Don't leave them, and don't hurt them either. You're supposed to help them and make them happy, not do the opposite."

"The good thing about helping someone with their struggle is that while you're helping them, they're also gonna help you. Be there for one another. That's the best way to tackle the world."

"Don't let your struggles pull you down. Don't let anyone pull you down. But let faith and happiness pull you up. Let friends, family and loved ones pull you up."

"Don't give up on life just because of a seemingly impossible to solve struggle. If it seems impossible then that means you need more people to help you and give you a boost."

"Did you know that struggles and anything that is negative is just like glass. It's all breakable. If you can't break your struggles, then that means you need to try again. You need to drop it higher with the help of your friends boosting you up."

"Did what we say make any sense? Probably not. Oh well, it's a struggle to not be able to write good. But will that brings us down? Hell no. We're gonna tackle writing once more until we finally break that glass of struggling to write."

"Remember, going through struggles by yourself fucking sucks. That's why you always need someone to help you."

"Did that make sense? Hope it did. We'll see you next time everyone. It was fun while it lasted. Au revoir!" ~ Cole and Alexa

////////////////////////