Chapter 16.

Alexa's POV

I woke up feeling really hot. I was about to sit up when I felt a strong pair of arms around me. I groaned when I realized that I had fallen asleep next to Cole. I turned to face him and he was sleeping so soundly and peacefully.

Event from last night hit me like a brick. Sadness overwhelmed me, knowing he won't remember a thing and if he does, he'll say that it was a mistake. I sigh and slowly get out of his grip.

I walked to Axel and I's room and saw him sleeping too. I walked to te shower and took a quick shower. I changed into one of Brian's shirts that I stole and black shorts. I then walked downstairs to make breakfast. I decided to make french toast with some eggs and bacon.

Cole or Marie were always the ones to cook. My cooking isn't as good as there's but it's edible. I really prefer baking.

"Morning..." Cole mutters groggily as he enters the kitchen

"Did you take some Aspirin?" I chuckle at him

"Duh."

I chuckled once again and finished up with breakfast. I gave it to him and sat down beside him. He mutters a thank you and starts scoffing down the food.

I grab my phone and start scrolling through tumblr. Silence filled the air. All you could hear was his the spoon and fork. I didn't like this silence.

"Lexi...What happened last night?"

I knew he'd ask that...

"Well you came home about to fuck Ariana again but I had to stop you cause Axel is here. I then helped you upstairs and into your room. I tried to get you to sleep but you threw up on the both of us. I cleaned it up though so don't worry. Then when I finished cleaning, you finished washing up. You wanted me to stay so I stayed and accidentally fell asleep."

You probably have an idea why I didn't tell him about the kiss.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry." He apologizes

I wave him off and tell him it's fine.

"Nothing else happened?" He asks.

"Nope" I lie. Lying was my specialty. I've kept so many secrets from others causing me to lie so much that NO
ONE can tell.

Hours passed by and we had just finished lunch. I brought out the left over cake from last night. Cole looked shocked and Axel looked at it in hunger.

"You two made this?!" Cole exclaims

"Yup!! If you're good in cooking, Auntie Allie is great at baking!!" Axel says and scoffs down the piece I gave him.

"Heh. Just like my parents. My mom is a chef and my dad is a baker" Cole chuckles

I hand Cole a piece and he thanks me. He takes a small bite and moans. I chuckle at his wide eyes. He joins Axel in scoffing down their cake. They soon finish and push their plates at me, asking for seconds. I laugh and give them some.

"Awww look at you three being such an adorable family."

Our heads all turn to the voice. Marie was standing there with a wide smile. She saw me and winked.
I blushed bright red and shake my head. Marie was the only one who knew about my little crush.