Chapter 37.

Alexa's POV

I woke up to an empty bed and a note placed on the side table. I picked up the note and saw that it was from Cole.

Good morning beautiful! Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up but I had to have a head start preparation for this date. I took Cola with me, so you don't have to worry about him. You can do whatever you want until 5pm cause that's when you'll be picked up(Knowing you, you'd probably be awake by 12pm considering you and I stayed up a bit late and it's a Saturday today). Dress casual. No make up, it hides your beauty.

I'll see you later gorgeous.
~Cole.

I smile as I read this. Just thinking about this date made me feel all giddy and happy. I was looking forward for today. It's been a LONG time since I've been on a date. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I get up and go downstairs to eat lunch since Cole was right, it's already 12pm.

I didn't eat much for lunch because I was really full from the cookies last night. Unlike most girls,I don't take hours to get ready. I decided to make some food for Cole and I's date today.

I kept it simple and did chocolate coated strawberries. To make it look creative, I cut the strawberries to make it look like a rose. I was about to cut another one when I noticed that this strawberry looked like a heart. I smiled as I examined the unique strawberry. I didn't eat it, stick a straw in it, or cut it. I i simply placed it in the middle of all the strawberry roses.

Once I was finished, I decided to start getting ready. Like I said, I haven't been on a date in a LONG time. So obviously the first thing I did was call my new sister in law. I called up Brian on Skype.

"Hey lil sis!!! Miss me already?" He says

"Yeah right. I need to talk to Amanda" I say

"Why?"

"It's a girl thing." Is all I say

He looks at me confused, but gets Amanda either way. She smiles widely when she sees me.

"Hey Alex!! What's up?" She asks

"I...uhmmm....have a date today...and...I don't know what to wear" I say slowly and hesitantly.

"SERIOUSLY?!?!?" She squeals

"OH MY GOSH ALEXA IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" she continues squealing. I laugh and thank her

"Okay okay okay. So you need my help with fashion" she says

"Is it casual, formal or semi-formal?" She asks me

"Casual." I asnwer

"Okay...how about wear that cute white camisole-"

"No. It will show my arms." I cut her off

"That shouldn't matter. If this guy really likes you then he'll accept your flaws and your perfections" she states

"Now don't interrupt me anymore. You will not protest. You will follow my directions and you will look absolutely fabulous."she says

"Wear that really pretty white camisole, and pair it with your forest green skinny jeans. Then curl your hair into waves and put on some concealer, mascara and lip gloss." She says.

"Wait a minute, Why does my sister have to put on makeup?" Brian says as he comes into frame

"SHE'S GOING ON A DATE!!!" Amanda squeals. Brian is silent for a while.

"With who." He asks in a deadly tone

"Cole..."I say slowly and hesitantly. He immediately lights up and smiles.