Chapter 13.

Alexa's POV

No one said anything to me for the rest of the day. I guess everyone was still on shock from this morning. My fears went away after a while and I continued to live my life normally.

I was walking back to my locker when I felt a sudden weight on my shoulders. I look up to see a grinning Cole. His hair was messed up and he had lipstick on his lips. I felt the familiar pang in my chest.

"Ready to go home?" He asks

"I have to go somewhere. You go on ahead" I say

"Nah it's fine. I'll take you there. Where are you going?"

"It's fine Cole. Go continue what you were doing with Ariana." I say

"Don't be stubborn Lexi."

I sighed and nodded my head. We got into his car and I told him the direction to the meet up place with Brian. When we got to the park, I immediately spotted Brian had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He had a great jawline too.

I got out of the car and ran to my brother. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"BRIAN!!!!" I squeal happily

"Hahahahaha I take it you missed me?" He asks

"Of course!!! I had no one to tease" I smirk. He glares at me, but it soon turns into laughter.

"Put me down you big oaf!" I slap the back of his head. He chuckles and puts me down. He hugs me one more time and kisses my head.

"I missed you." He mumbles in my head

"You look amazing" he says giving me a twirl. I smile, not really believing him. We hear a sudden cough and we turned to see Cole standing behind me. His jaw was clenched and he looked a bit mad.

"So uh who's this?" Cole grits through his teeth

"Why should you know?" Brian smirks. I look at them back and forth.

"Because I'm her friend and I care about her." Cole says

"Friend? So she's single then? That's great" Brian's smirks grows even wider. Cole's knuckles have turned white. I was about to say something when I got cut off

"AUNTIE ALLIE!!!!"

An adorable little boy that looked just like his father came running to me. The little boy with the curly dark brown hair, deep blue eyes and a dimple on the right cheek hugged me tightly. I picked the little boy up and hug him back.

"Why hello there!! And who might you be?" I ask. Axel laughs and pokes my nose.

"Auntie Alliiee. It's me!! You're favorite baby boy!!!"

"Oh? But my favorite baby boy is a baby!! The boy I'm holding now is a big boy!! He's almost starting grade school!!" I exclaim

"So I'm not your favorite anymore?" he pouts

"Of course not!! You're still my favorite baby boy." I say

"Yay!!!"

I laugh and see Amanda approaching. She's smiling so widely. I put Axel down and hug Amanda.

"You're wearing the clothes I gave you!!! You look amazing!!! Gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!" She squeals

"Thank you. You look absolutely gorgeous as always." I say. She is very beautiful. She had ginger hair and fair skin. Her eyes were as green as emeralds and were absolutely gorgeous...but I liked a different kind of green.