Epilogue Part I

"Christopher Hadrian! Charlie Levi!"

"Coming mom!" two voices called out and echoed as they carried down the stairs.

I smiled as I poured myself a cup of coffee. "Mama, when's daddy coming home?"

"Today baby, remember?" I told my daughter, Caroline Margaret–our youngest so far.

Ethan and I were blessed. More than blessed. We had twins. Twin boys. Twins boys that looked exactly like Ethan, they were like miniatures of him. In fact, Levi called them 'minis.' They had the same build, same chocolatey hair color, same strong jaw lines, and same smiles; but they had my father's eyes. They had stormy blue eyes with specs of green in them, instead of the ocean blue-green that were Ethan's eyes.

"But when?" Caroline asked.

I sighed as I looked up at her. Her dark cocoa colored curls sticking out in every direction. She reminded me of my mother. She had this pale ivory skin, unmarked and unblemished. Ethan said she looked like an angel after I delivered her on a stormy March night. She had stormy blue eyes with specs of green like her brother's and a fiery temper that Levi loved. He called her his 'Sweet Caroline.'

"This evening Caroline, remember? Daddy went on the bear hunt, he's supposed to bring you back a rug of your own."

Caroline's eyes widened in excitement. Ethan and Evan had gone with Levi and my father almost every year since the boys were born on the bear hunt. The first year I was about to have the twins, but I made Ethan go. He had wanted to go his whole life and I wasn't about to hold him back; if I went into labor, he could just poof back.

He ended up having to poof back, after he killed a male grizzly that we made into a blanket put in the twin's nursery. He killed a black bear the next year, and a female grizzly the next that we used as a blanket for Cade, our third child that we had three years after we had the twins–Cade Eli Everette. We had Christopher Hadrian–born first of my twins, Charles Levi, Cade Eli, and Caroline Margaret.

My twins would shift tomorrow night on the full moon. Today was their thirteenth birthday, and all week they have both had close calls that have almost had me calling Ethan. One one occasion, Remi and Ryder were able to talk Chris down and calm him. His wolf was strong, strong like Ethan's and my father's.

Remi. Remi had talked to Ethan and I not long after I found out I was pregnant with the twins. He loved Tikanni. His family was at Tikanni, but Ryder was our head tracker and we needed him. Ryder was here and Remi did not feel right about being a beta to Lucas; he loved Lucas. It wasn't that Remi didn't like Lucas, I think more so that Remi had a hard time dealing with Liam's death. I don't think he quite felt the connection to Lucas that he did with Liam.

But Lyle did.

Lyle was just like Lander, the spitting image of him. A black wolf with silver eyes; in his skin he had white blonde hair and sun-kissed skin. A wolf that was constantly giving Lucas hell, which is why Levi knew he would be perfect for Lucas. They were like brothers.

We were all relieved after Lyle and Penelope both turned sixteen, an age where their wolves could start recognizing their mates. They were both worried sick over it, and we were too. If they were not mates, it would have devastated them. Levi talked with my father for a long time about sending one of them to the mountains if they weren't. He was starting to wonder if he should have done it sooner–if it would have helped in case they were not mates.

But they were, much to David's relief. He couldn't take any more of Pen's 'episodes.' The day she turned sixteen he told her to go find Lyle, which she did. She did and two days later she had a mark on her neck and Lyle had a matching one. They were so young, but they grew up in love with each other since anyone could remember. Although, David didn't let Pen move in with Lyle for a few more years, he said Lyle had a few more years of 'ass beatings' before he was ready to take Pen away from her den.