BONUS CHAPTER-SUPER BOWL 2017

---------------------

Levi

----------------------

"Pawpaw, who do you think is going to win?"

"Whoever get's me another beer first."

"Tom Brady's going to get you a beer?"

"He would after I was finished beating his ass around," I grumbled. Not that the guy isn't an amazing ball player, but he needs to get his ass beat around a few times.

Cade was eyeing the television while Evan toyed with some speakers. "Uncle Ev, what do you think?"

"You know the rules Cade, we don't make bets until Caroline says otherwise–shit!" he hissed out.

I rolled my eyes. It was amazing that Evan hadn't blow Ethan or his house up yet. "You ok Ev?"

"Ya," he rushed out. "These damn speakers..."

"You know they're instructions for them right uncle Ev?" Cade gently suggests before he looked back at me with wide stormy blue eyes.

I shrugged. There's no telling Ev to use instructions. Half the shit in his den was built backward because that damn male didn't believe in using instructions.

"Cade, instructions are in the past–this is creativity at it's finest."

"Jesus," I groaned, leaning back in the recliner that had become my favorite. "Cade, boy go get me another beer."

"Alright Paw-paw," he said with a nod. "Can I have one?"

"Nope," I reply while Evan just laughs under his breath.

"Come on uncle?"

"Cade, how old are you now?" I ask while he opens the refrigerator.

"Eleven!"

"Right–no."

"You're no fun uncle," Evan says as he stands up, his hand scratching his head as he eyes the speakers that look more or less like a damn transformer threw up around them.

He was getting bigger. He and Ethan both were. Hell, Ethan and him put a nice beating on Jaxon and Caden the other day. I certainly enjoyed that. Evan was a good man–good for Ethan. Every day they both looked more like Chris–especially Ethan. I swear that boy looks exactly like his dad did.

"Never said I was Ev," I answer as Cade walks back with an open bottle of Shiner for me. When the kids were big enough, my first step in making them proper wolves was teaching them how to open up a damn beer. Although, Caroline does make a mean whiskey and coke. Don't know how, but that girl pours it right every time.

"Thank you," I say while I take the bottle with one hand while my other helps Cade up into the chair with me.

When he was just a baby his favorite place when I would watch them was on my chest in this damn chair. Still is. My beast smiles inwardly. I think he likes being a grandpa more than a father, and I'd have to agree. We loved our grandpups–all five of them if you include Jaxon's and Evan's which also call Eve and I, nana and pawpaw–that makes eight. Lot's of little asses to beat one day.

Cade just lays on my chest and let me nuzzle his hair. He's so much lankier than the other boys–fast as hell. He'll be a hell of a tracker one day, Bowie and I both think so. "Pawpaw do you think dad got lost in the snow?"

Evan and I both struggle to not laugh because Ethan, like the rest of us, hated the snow. All the girls right now were up on top of the mountain with Hadrian and Willa, as Willa was about to give birth to their twins and the girls went to help. However, since it was the Superbowl, Caroline wanted to stay with us and watch like she did every year... and with so much snow on the ground, Ethan decided it was best to go scoop up the twins from Ryder's and Caroline from Jake and Cora's.