8: Bad me

Maggie almost puked when Clarisse broke the news to her "What you guys made out in the b-ball court?" Maggie whisper-shouted.

Clarisse was smiling and blushing she loved it, what they did, her and Jeff.

Clarisse nodded still blushing.

"Seriously girl you're in it" Maggie seemed so excited like it happened to her.

Clarisse nodded again and pulled Maggie away from their lockers and into the janitor's closet. "He even got us all wet" she said without whispering.

Maggie was hopping now like a rodeo cowgirl grinning widely. "Wet? "

"He was almost there when we heard the b-ball court door open so he stopped and we came out, he went for a shower in the boys locker room. And I sneaked in to the girls without the cheerleaders in sight." Clarisse sighed happily at the end of her sentence.

Maggie was still jumping only hearing the first phrase and blushing "You mean there there?" she stopped jumping blinking curiously.

"Yesssss" Clarisse stated her excitement even though it all happened the day before.

Still smiling Maggie frowned "Oh curse the intruder" she looked viciously at the ceiling swinging her arms. She stopped smiling and moving, frowned and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Clarisse watched her friend carefully.

"Tell me you used a protection? cuz if that sticky thingy went in it could bring about those little freaks" Maggie shook Claire.

Clarisse frowned at Maggie's last words, her best friends had always hated babies. "Don't worry nothing went in I assure you" She smiled.

"Now this chick is hot" Maggie sized Claire up and down like she just got a beauty pageant look.

"C'mon let's get to class" Clarisse opened the door and they got out of the janitors closet.

Maggie followed smiling in between evil and good she was so excited about the situation. "So when did it happen, this morning?"

Clarisse fumbled with the chewing gum wrap "yesterday".

"What? yesterday?" Maggie seem furious now she walked faster to meet with Claire. "Why didn't you tell me then?"

She threw the chewing gum in her mouth "I wanted you to be in a good mood before I tell you cuz yesterday you weren't, you were angry about history remember" She mumbled chewing loudly.

"Yeah stupid Mr Harold, I always hated Hal I'm sure he's going to give us one of those his stupid impromptu test" Maggie spat.

Clarisse loved history and Mr Harold, Hal for short but her friend always had a beef against both. As much as she loved history she enjoyed Maggie's company too. "I know right one of those his jumble fumble test, ahhh I get frustrated sometimes at his little annoying test" She threw the gum into the bin before they both walked into science class.

Mr Olsen's table was occupied with all sorts of books and papers and tubes. He wasn't there in the class yet, his seat was empty of him but acquired by chemicals.

"Ah great Mr Olsen's not here yet" Maggie groaned as they walked in.

At the end of the class at one of those chemical discovery was a girl unfamiliar but also seemed familiar.

Clarisse gestured to Maggie ponying her fingers at the girl "you know her?"

Maggie shrugged.

"C'mon let's go check if she's new" She walked down the class avoiding a glaring Ben as she passed.

Maggie went over to her table and placed her bag there. She rebounded with Clarisse to ask the new girl her name.

"Hey hi I love your hair it's lovely" Clarisse said over the brown haired girl.

The girl looked up now and she had spectacles on "thank you, you're the first" she replied in a familiar voice.

Clarisse was battered to see the brown haired girl with spectacles was Tessa, Tessa Ming, the nerd girl. But Clarisse was dumbstruck she never knew Tessa could look this pretty.

Maggie scoffed "yeah I see why".

Maggie walked off back to her seat.

Clarisse was about to turn and say something to make Maggie stay and realise Tessa was now pretty. But Maggie was gone to her table and the whole class was on Tessa. She looked back to Tessa who now looked gloomy and ready to run and cry in the girls'.

"Don't pay attention, you do look pretty" She gave Tessa a reassuring smile. But another part of her gave Tessa this mean look for they had an occurrence together that did make her hate Tessa. 'did she do a plastic  surgery?' Claire looked for any signs of a surgery but none just a  perfectly made up Tessa, even her bags were gone.

Mr Olsen walked "Settle down people we got a lot on her hands today, and sorry for the delay I had an urgent meeting with nature" he clasped his hands together.

Tessa nodded at Claire smiling back and Claire went for her seat still catching a glimpse of Ben the stalker.

As Mr Olsen explained the theories of a particular term Claire's mind was a drifted far beyond sea. Had she done the right thing, the thing with Jeff. Although she knew Jeff was a cheater she still gave in or almost gave in. And of course she was too young for this kind of thing even though already a senior. Maggie was right why didn't she even think of a condom. She was sure Jeff didn't need that thing, all he wanted was her body but still his charm made her go mad. Had she done a good or bad thing and with Jeff at this stage. No it was definitely something bad but Maggie was excited about it.

Claire was brought back ashore when she heard Mr Olsen say get name.

"Claire, would you like to share your thoughts with the class?" Mr Olsen said leaning on his desk.

Claire wasn't sure what to say but was saved immediately Taylor walkers in panting.

"Miss Shaw you her late this morning wanna tell us why?" Mr Olsen shifted his attention to Taylor.

"uhn yeah the principal was on a informative edge about the upcoming schools Olympics and we were being briefed." Her cute smile was exerted as she panted and talked.

Claire took her seat noticing Mr Olsen doesn't recognize anymore her presence from standing.

Mr Olsen frowned "okay have your seat athlete" he gathered together distant and scattered papers on his desk.

Taylor smiled again showing her cute cheeks. Claire liked Taylor always thought she's cute and she is cute more than cute.

The class continued and Mr Olsen just said gibberish all class long in Claire's ears.

Still regretting she looked at Jeff and he caught her eyes and smiled. He was definitely looking forward to a next time. She smiled back hiding her shame and regret. She knew she messed up this time 'oh Bad me'.