19: Waves.

“He's such a jackass!” Taylor complained running her hand through her raven hair.

“Calm down Taylor. Just forget it him for now. School isn't over yet.” Vega said.

“I know Veggie but I can't help but think of him.” Taylor hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

“You're going to be fine. I promise. You'll get over him. And besides you got me.” Vega said and Taylor broke the hug.

She sniffed. “Yeah maybe you're right. I'll get over him anyway.” Taylor sobbed and hugged Vega again.

Vega smiled through the hug rubbing her head with his palm.

“I've got to get to class. See you Vega.” Taylor said.
“No worries. I'll work you there. I have that class now anyways.” Vega said and put his arms around her and they both walked on to class.

In the hallway Tess saw them and smiled and Vega smiled at her.
They increased the space between them and Vega took his hands off her shoulder and she walked in first.

During class Skylar threw a paper airplane to Taylor and she unfolded it and read it. Vega sat next to her in the lab.
It read 'I'm sorry about what I did. Truly. I wish we can still sort this out right now but I have detention so I promise I'll get your heart back by tomorrow and this time I'll keep it.'

Taylor smiled and she looked to Skylar and he winked at her. Vega frowned.

At closing Vega went over to Taylor at the gym where the cheerleaders were hanging out with the b-ballers.
“Hey Tay I want to tell you something.”

Taylor now had her radiant smile back on her face and she chuckled seeing no reason for Vega to have to ask before he tells her stuff.

“Can we talk outside?” Vega asked.
“Yeah. Sure.” Taylor now stopped smiling sensing something wrong.

Vega heaved. “I want to tell you that I've had feelings for you since when we first met but I was shy to tell you and then you started dating Skylar and I got discouraged but now that you guys are done I thought maybe I'd just stop and start confessing. Will you go out with me?” Vega sighed at the end.

Taylor blinked. “What?! Done?! Is that what you think? We're not done we just had our first fight and you want me to just jump right into your arms.” Taylor frowned now fuming.

At the moment Vega was speechless.
“Look if you had told me about this before Skylar then maybe, just maybe I'd have agreed but now am with Sky I don't care about any other guy's damn feeling.”

Vega's face went sulky.
“Look am sorry am yelling right now but you're too late and in fact its like you wanted me done with Skylar.”

“No that's not it.” Vega suddenly said.
“Then what is it. Wait till she's done with Skylar and make yourself a rebound? Or is it break em up yourself that way the whole process speeds up. Uhn?!” Taylor yelled running her hand through her hair.

Vega now had tears in his eyes doing his best not to drop them off.
“Am really sorry Veggie but am already stressed as it is and I haven't even had time to think but the thing is I'm with Skylar and no bitchy Claire can separate us yet so am really sorry. I wished you asked me this ever since. I would have said yes but not anymore.” she concluded and walked back into the gym.

“You're right. Am too foolish to see the chance was already eluded.” Vega sighed.

He walked out the school and to his bike but he just sat on it thinking still keeping the tears in his eyes.
He left his bike and walked to the back of Republic High School and cried.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 03, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें