16: The Plan.

Vega's sister Piper wouldn't stop asking questions about her brother's eye. He really had a bad day. “Woah, those bullies must be so mean, I mean look at your eyes” Piper chuckled pointing to her brother's eyes.

“What gives you the impression that this was done by bullies?” Vega asked toiling around his room with Piper at the door.

“Well you are not a fighter so yes I know this was done by bullies. But still even if you fought, your face would have been deranged.” Piper laughed.

“Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. Just keep your voice down okay?” Vega said.

“You know they are still going to find out.” Piper said and left.

Vega walked to the mirror after closing the door after Piper. “You're right I am a mess.” Vega mumbled.
He got on his bed and texted Clarisse.
He really wanted in on this one. Skylar should just stay away from Taylor, he should go be with Claire as long as he doesn't cross his path again.

Claire answered his text. 'Go tell Maggie you're sorry first then we can talk but she must forgive you 😠'

Vega sighed and put his phone away. He also knew he shouldn't have flared up like that.

..

In school at the counselor's office, Vega was arguing temperance issues with Mr Macron, the counselor.
“I heard you molested Maggie Holt yesterday. Is that true?”

“I did not molest her, I mean it wasn't a molest.” Vega argued.

“Witnesses say you pushed her to the ground and left her crying. What's that supposed to be?” Mr Macron asked like he was investigating a suspect about a crime scene.

“Well I just seemed to flare up cuz I was already angry.”
“Witnesses also reportedly seeing you pushing your friend to the wall before you punched the poor boy.”
“Fuck witnesses.” Vega hissed.
“Language!” Mr Macron now sat up in his chair across Vega.
“Colman's not a poor boy, I heard his parents can sue me with a flick of their fingers.” Vega said.
“And does that scare you?”
“No, I guess.” Vega sighed looking to the floor.
“I guess? Look Senate Colman's out on a business trip and he arrives in a week. So hope Jason's mom doesn't sue you first.”

“Look I've got classes to catch, so I hope you can let me go now?”
“Yes I can, on one condition.”
“And that is?”
“Go get signature's of approval of forgiveness from everyone you've offended yesterday.”
“You know they won't do that.”
“Well better sound very convincing in your forgive me speech or you get one more hour of detention today and tomorrow. Oh and you can't use that silly excuse of your eyes.”
“So we're just gonna pretend I didn't get bullied?”
“You also bullied, so yes we are.”
Vega stood to leave.
“Oh and Hart, I mean everyone.”
Vega shook his head and walked out.

After the first class Vega took out his signature slip that Mr Macron gave him. It had like 10 spaces for signatures. But he still didn't know how he was going to get everyone to forgive him.

He walked to his locker where Ben was there in front of his.
“Hey Ben, look I just wanted to say I was sorry...” Vega sighed as Ben slammed his locker and left angrily.

Vega sighted Claire and ran to her putting away his signature slip. “Hey please I really want in on that plan, am going crazy for her.” Vega said to Claire.

Claire then pointed to Maggie who was walking away down the hallway with a sober face.
Was she really that offended?
“Do it, then we'll talk.” Clarisse smiled.

Vega sighed and jogged to Maggie and got to her front. He pulled out the signature slip as she looked up to him. “Look am really sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I was raged already. Am really really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please can you forgive me?”