10: Apologize First

Maggie groaned and stomped into the cafeteria, how could he turn me down, maybe Taylor was a better idea.

"Can't believe am doing this, no one should ever turn me down am Maggie Holt, the daughter of Howard Holt. The fourth most popular girl in high school. Well I won't be doing this only it's for me to get into college." Maggie mumbled to herself as she went on to the nerd's table.

"Hey pretty girl's back" Vega nudged his head to Maggie.

"She can hear you" Ben stuffed his face with a donut.

"I know—" Vega grimaced.

"He knows and he's got to stop saying that" Maggie cut in as she slammed the table making Ben's donuts fly off the plate.

"Hey!" Ben exclaimed at his donuts.

Maggie just frowned.

"And what can I help you with now pre—"

"Don't don't if you say it I'll shove this hot dog down your throat" Maggie threatened with a hotdog aimed at Vega's mouth.

"OK I'll stop" Vega said backing away from the threat.

"Now pleassssss tutor me" Maggie begged dropping the hotdog on the table.

"Are you going to seat?" Ben offered a seat beside him.

"Shut up you, shut up, tell your friend to shut up" Maggie ordered turning to both nerds.

"OK am sorry I asked, I'll shut up" Ben said offended.

Maggie gave Ben the 'Thank You' face.

"OK I will but I have a condition" Vega gulped.

"What? What condition?" Maggie looked around.

"Em are you going to eat your hotdog?" Ben asked gently avoiding a yell.

"I need you to apologize to someone first. Tessa, you need to apologize to Tessa." Vega bit into his donut.

Ben raced his eyes from Vega to Maggie. Maggie was definitely not going to answer his question about the hotdog but looked like she was going to be all cuss on Vega

"You know what? F**k you" Maggie hissed.

"OK then go find your other tutor" Vega seemed offended.

Ben arose and took the hotdog. "Let's go Vega or will be late for P.E"

"Yeah let's get outta here and run from pretty princess." Vega frowned at Maggie as they left the table.

"OK am sorry, am sorry alright, I just...., you guys caused it" Maggie slammed her palm on her face as she dragged behind them.

"Wow I didn't know you could apologize like that popular kid" Vega stopped in his tracks and turned to Maggie making her bump into his chest.

"You know what? You can apologize first to Tessa then we'll talk" Vega spat when Maggie had backed up a few steps.

Vega and Ben continued on but Maggie just stood there.

"Apologize first uhn?" Maggie placed a hand on her waist.

..........................................

"I can't believe that guy, apologize first, me?" Maggie complained to their group at prep time.

"You know Maggie you should really go apologize to Tessa" Clarisse urged.

"Yeah I'll go with Claire on that" a sweating Skylar remarked.

Clarisse grimaced at Skylar making Jeff twitch.

"Really guys look at me do I look like am good at apologizing" Maggie's eyes raced round the table.

"Yeah I think that punk is worthless and his glasses girlfriend, uh tresh, sash, Sasha, C'mon someone help me out here." A dumb Jeff searched his head for a clue.

"Tessa, her name's Tessa and she's not his girlfriend" Maggie corrected.

"Yes and I don't care, he's got to be taught a lesson never to order a popular again" Jeff nodded.

"He didn't order me, he just asked me, gave me a condition" Maggie argued.

"Well I agree with Jeff" A girl on the same table said.

"Thanks Pat but I don't think so, right Claire?" Maggie rested flat into the chair.

"A condition? C'mon Maggie he gave you a condition you gonna let that go?" Jeff asked.

Maggie sat up "yes am pretty sure about it" she nodded.

Jeff groaned.

"You know he did say I was pretty" Maggie smiled.

"Pretty? How dare he" Jeff asked annoyed.

"Well is there something wrong in calling me pretty?" Maggie raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah there is definitely something wrong cuz a nerd can't call a prep pretty" Jeff slammed the table.

"Well am sorry you are not pretty, ugly" Maggie mumbled.

"What was that?" Jeff asked angrily.

"You know what this conversation is over." Maggie stood to leave.

"Are you calling the shots on me?" Jeff spat.

"Am not am not.......  You know what am out." Maggie started off away from the group.

"Well am out too to give that dork a piece of my mind" Jeff stood calling his jocks with him.

Do you even have a mind. "Stop Jeff stop please" Maggie begged as they all followed behind Jeff.