2.

Eva arrived at William's house when the party had already started. All she could see were dancing teenagers, the majority of them already drunk and just dancing the night away. She hoped that this was going to be her in a few hours. But first she had to find Noora.

Making her way through the yelling crowd, she walked on the tips of her toes to have a better overlook. Then she finally spotted her friend who was wildly making out with William in the back of the living room.

„Noora!" The music was quite loud, she almost couldn't hear herself.

„Noora, hey!" The petite blonde girl saw her and smiled, then she stood up, whispered something in William's ear and walked towards her.

„Hey, girl! You're here, that's awesome. And don't worry, I told Will to have an eye on Chris he shouldn't bother you tonight."

„Thank god." Eva laughed and hugged her friend.
„So, do you want to get drunk with me? It's always more fun together."
With an excusing look on her face, Noora replied: „Sorry Eva but Will is going on a trip over the weekend tomorrow, together with a few friends so I wanted to spend tonight with him. You can understand that, can't you?" Although that didn't sound very promising, since she could already tell that William was going to be distracted enough to forget about Chris, she didn't want to spoil Noora's evening.

„Oh, that's fine. I'll be over at the table with the bottles then, if you need me." With a wink she added: „Have fun and be as naughty as you want."

„Oh my god, Eva. Shut up!" Noora laughed and poked her. Then she turned around and went back to the couch to continue with her makeout session.

Eva couldn't help a sigh coming out of her throat but she tried to ignore the negative feeling that was rising on her inside. She would just get drunk so fast that the night went over in a flash. Yes, that was exactly what she was going to do.

She went over to the table, grabbed a cup and filled it with the first bottle that literally fell into her hand. Taking a sip she kind of danced her way into the middle of the crowd and closed her eyes, only listening to the beats of the music. She tried to blend out all the other noises surrounding her and focused on moving her body to the rhythm. The tought of Jonas or even Chris was far way, the only thing that mattered was this moment. Her moment.

Suddenly she got interrupted by someone bumping into her from behind. She turned around and saw a boy standing in front of her, looking everything but sorry for hitting her directly with his elbow.

"Ouch??" Eva shook her head and wanted to move to get away from him, when he said, with a loud and strong voice: "You can't expect me to be sorry for something I don't regret. And how am I supposed to regret this?" He pointed at her body, forming body curves with his hands. Was he serious? 
"Well congratulations then. You seem to be a dream of a boyfriend."
"Come on, baby. You got to admit that no one has ever hit on you like that before." He seemed to be really proud of himself for coming up with the most ridiculous way of picking up a girl. She laughed inwardly, because she realised that he was even worse of a fuckboy than Chris.

"I'm not your 'baby'." Without thinking about it, she added: "And just for your information, I'm in a relationship anyway. So cut it off." 

"Oh, who am I supposed to fight then?" He smirked at her, trying to impress her. How pathetic.

"Not that it's any of your business but his name is Chris and he's a senior. He's at this party too, by the way." Eva didn't have a clue why the first name to pop up in her head was the name of another fuckboy but at the moment she didn't have time to analyse it.

"You think I'm scared now?" The guy grabbed her and put his hand on her lower back, he didn't seem to like personal space.

„Hey, seriously. Back off. I'm not looking for anything like this tonight, okay?"