18.

Sunday, 13:37

"chrisschistad sent you a snapchat"

Sitting on the couch with a cup of tea and her laptop, Eva opened his message. She felt a bit anxious cause she didn't know what to expect.

chris:

'Oh shit

'Oh shit.' His appearance made her gasp. The stupid fight had been quite intense after all.
But she didn't want to feel sorry for him let alone apologise to him for Jonas behaviour since Chris had been the one to overreact.

eva: Told you not to start drama.

chris: read, 17:46

Monday, 15:23

Chris hadn't texted her anymore after he had read her snapchat message. Eva assumed he felt humiliated after the party and blamed her for everything. But she didn't want to give him the joy if apologising to him, after all she hadn't expected him to go cazy over something so irrelevant...

Now she was standing in front of the Nissen school, with her friends. School was over and she thought about whether she should tell them what had happened or not.

Then that decision was made by someone else for her when Noora siddenly furrowed her eyes and moved her head to look past Eva.
"Why is Chris here?"
Sana added: "And why does he look like someone stepped on his face..."

Eva turned around and saw him getting out of his black mercedes. Seeing him in person for the first time since Saturday, she noticed once again how badly injured he was.

 Seeing him in person for the first time since Saturday, she noticed once again how badly injured he was

She couldn't deny that she felt bad and guilty but at the same time she blamed Chris too for what had happened

She couldn't deny that she felt bad and guilty but at the same time she blamed Chris too for what had happened. Attacking Jonas? Not a good idea, she could have told him that before. She didn't even know why he had done it, if one of them was allowed to be mad or jealous it was definitely her. Or had she only imagined him "penetrating" those two girls? For sure not.
All that drama just because Jonas had offered to come with her... Eva knew that she was the one who had triggered it all, because she should have told Jonas about Chris.

But then again: why did she have to? It was not like she owed Jonas nor Chris anything and the behaviour of both of them had been so fucking childish she kinda didn't want to see either of the boys.

Eva watched Chris walking towards the school, he didn't seem to see her. Or maybe he did but didn't want to talk to her in front of the other girls. She asked herself too why he was here, since she didn't see William or any other Penetrator. Then he entered the school building.

"Eva, is there something you want to tell us?" Vilde looked at her, raising one eyebrow.

"Okay but don't judge me it wasn't even my fault."

Chris laughed and commented: "Eva we would never judge you. We know so much shit about you I don't think it can get worse." She stuck out her tongue and poked Eva.

"Alright so remember that party on Saturday? None of you had time and I had already decided to go on my own but then Jonas told me he was going to join me."

"Wait, you brought Jonas to the Penetrators party"? Sana looked at her as if she wanted to say: "How stupid do you have to be to do that?"

"I know, I didn't really want to but it was fun, at the beginning. Then Chris saw us and... uhm... it kinda went to shit."

Noora asked: "What happened?"

"Well you saw his face, right? That was Jonas."

"Why did he do that? Not that I'm complaining about it." said Chris.

"I was looking for the bathroom and found Chris making out with two girls from our school, he practically served a soft-porno in front of me. And I don't know I guess I was already so drunk that I started making out with Jonas as a result. Then Chris came and started hitting him and before I could realise what was going on they were on the ground fighting."

Silence. The girls just looked at her with open mouths and widened eyes.
Of course Chris was the first one to break the silence.

"Did it turn you on when they were fighting because of you?"
Typically.

"Maybe a little bit." Eva laughed and continued: "The thing is though that I don't know whether Chris flipped out because of the alcohol or jealousy. But I can't imagine him being jealous, he's Chris. Why would such a fuckboy be jealous when one of his hookups has fun with another guy? I even told him that we aren't serious and more like enjoy the company without feelings."

While she was talking, thoughts appeared in her head.
'Hookup? No feelings? Why am I lying right now.'
Eva couldn't get over how she had wished that Jonas was Chris when they had been making out...

"I didn't even know you guys were seeing each other?" Vilde looked at her in suspicion.

"I didn't think you would like to hear that since Chris isn't your favourite person on earth."

"That's an understatement if you ask me but if you enjoy being around him it's fine for us." Noora nodded at her to kind of give her approval.

"What are you gonna do now?" Noora asked, looking curious.

A good question. Eva had to admit that she didn't really have an answer to it. "I don't know, I guess I will wait until the both of them have calmed down. I don't see the point in running after boys at the moment."

Sana nodded, then she shrugged her shoulders and added: "Well, good luck. Boys are such divas sometimes."

Noora bursted out in laughter. "Tell me about it, William is my boyfriend remember." The other girls started laughing too and even Eva couldn't help a genuine grin.

🌸 vote, share and comment 🌸