13.

Eva was still at school, class had just ended and she was walking down the hallway by herself. She had told Noora about her plan to go to the party with Jonas and her friend had told her to be careful. After all Jonas had really hurt her and Noora was worried that the exact same thing might happen again. But Eva had promised her to be cautious, also concerning Chris and all the other fuckboys at the party.

After stepping out of the exit Eva walked downstairs and crossed the schoolyard, a blue lollipop which Chris had given to everyone in the girls group in her mouth. It tasted amazing, like a mixture of blueberry and vanilla.
Just when she took out her phone to text Jonas the address of the party, she got an instagram message from Chris

chrisschistad: Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

evamohn2: Aww do you miss me?

chrisschistad: Maybe.

Eva felt a certain happiness when she read that word. Fuckboy Chris missed her, what an achievement.

chrisschistad: Can I get a pic of you I forgot what you look like.

evamohn2:

evamohn2: Remember me now?

chrisschistad: Damn that tongue...

chrisschistad: I was joking I just wanted to see your gorgeous face.

evamohn2: My face lol...

chrisschistad: Okay I was hoping for a bit more but
we can catch up tomorrow. ;)

'This boy.' She laughed and shook her head in amusement.

chrisschistad: So will you bring someone?

evamohn2: Yes, a friend.

At least that was the truth because her and Jonas were really going as just friends. Although Eva didn't tell him that Jonas was going to come with her she didn't feel bad. Why should she it was no big deal and her relationship with Chris was nothing serious...

chrisschistad: As long as she's as hot as you it's fine.

Eva bursted out in laughter, the image of Jonas as a girl was just too ridiculous.

evamohn2: Stop it, jerk.

chrisschistad: Jeez, you just turned me on by calling me that.
Say that again!! 😫

evamohn2: Nope, see you tomorrow haha.
Maybe take a cold shower. ;)

Not even waiting for his reply she just closed instagram and put her phone back into her jacket. Sometimes she asked herself if Chris was really that horny all the time but then she remembered that he was a 19-year-old boy. What else could she expect?

🌸 vote, share and comment 🌸