Not My Imagination (A Liam Payne One Shot) **Caution Smut**

***Play the song on the side right now***

Alycia’s POV~~

“mmmm” a long moan slipped from Liam’s mouth as my lips curved perfectly around his 10 inch. His head was buried into the pillow and sweat was forming on his brow. I hollowed my cheeks as another hefty moan slipped through his lips.

Al…Alycia…hey Earth to Alycia, are there?!” I blushed as my best friend Emily knocked me out of my naughty thoughts.

“hm, what? Oh sorry what were you saying?”

“Omg Al, what were yo- wait… were you fantasizing about Liam again?” She asked with a smirk on her face. I could feel my face becoming hot but yes, yes I was…

“No,” I said to her, barely being able to keep a straight face.

“Al you are absolutely awful!” She said laughing and at my red face. I can’t help it.

“Hey you’ve seen Liam, he is gorgeous. His eyes are a perfect shade of chocolate brown, his arms are so perfectly toned, his adorable little birthmark, and his abs…oh God his abs…” I kept rambling on and on about this beautiful creature that lives on this earth.

“Oh God Alycia…mmmm…you’re…s-so amaz-zing…” Liam moaned as I sucked on his birthmark. I could feel him wriggling under me. His body is hot and our sweat is mixing together as I drag my tongue down his body and lick between the craters in between each of his perfectly sculpted abs. I can feel his length throbbing against my inner thigh. I looked up to him with lust filled eyes. Liam flips us over and lines his length up with my entrance and then he…

“Hmm what did you say again?” I asked. Emily just shook her head.

“Well Alycia I asked you what you wanted to do but by the way you were biting you lip and moving around in your chair I think you might want to do something else tonight; something that involves Liam’s picture and a vibrator possibly?”

“Em!” I said in shock. I can’t believe she said that, even though sounds pretty nice to me right now.

“No Em, I want to go out with you tonight. Let’s go shopping and see a movie, does that sound good?”

“Well, what are we waiting on? let’s go get our shop on!” She yelled as she pulled me by my wrist out of the café.

--------------------

Shopping was really fun and I only fantasized about screwing Liam in a changing room twice today, so I feel accomplished. I bought some cool jumpers, some combat boots, and a lot of rings for all of my multiple piercings. Now Em and I are sitting in the theatre watching Frozen. It is such a cute movie. I just want to take Olaf home with me and keep him forever.

“Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz

And I’ll be doing whatever snow does in summer.

A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand

Prob'ly getting gorgeously tanned in summer.” Olaf sang.

I wonder what Liam and I would do during summer holiday together…

“I’ll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm.

And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm!

And I can’t wait to see, what my buddies all think of me.

Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be in summer.”