Goodbye Friends (A Louis Tomlinson One Shot)

.Jayme’s POV~~

“Niall, come on! We need to get to the airport before your friends get here!” I said to Niall, annoyance written all over my face. Today I am meeting some of Niall’s friends from when he studied in London for a year. I have heard so much about them, it’s like Niall has a little crush on them. He has been talking about them coming here for week…nonstop. I can’t say anything about it because I know he is so excited, but I really just want them to get here already. Niall jumped off the couch after slipping on his supras and running out the door. I locked the door behind me and slowly walked to car, much to the annoyance of Niall, because apparently I wasn’t walking fast enough for his liking. I could see him bouncing up and down in the passenger seat. He leaned over all the way and started honking the horn.

“Niall! Shut up I’m coming!” I yelled, trying to be heard over the loud horn. Ugh, this kid, how do I put with him? I hoped into the driver’s seat and started the ignition. I looked over at Niall who was still bouncing and smiling his goofy little grin. It makes me so happy to see Niall so excited.

We pulled into the airport parking lot after about an hour long drive. Before I could even get one foot on the asphalt, Niall was running for the front doors yelling things I couldn’t understand. I just shook my head giggling, slowly following behind him…

Louis’s POV~~

“Niall!!” I yelled seeing my favorite Irishman. I run up to him and give him a huge hug. I haven’t seen this kid since he came back home after school a year ago. I feel like we have been to lovers separated for twenty years. Don’t look at me funny. Niall was my one of my best friends even if I only knew him for a year. He was able to get me to tell him some of my darkest secrets and he helped me with a lot of things. I didn’t want to upset him and/ or ruin the moment, but I need to tell Niall that it’s happening again.

Niall walked over and had a large group hug with Liam, Harry and Zayn. This is nice. I am so excited to be, together in the gang again. I can’t wait to get this party started! After some more seconds of hugging, a pretty female voice broke the silence.

“Um, Niall, are you gonna introduce me to your mates?” She said chuckling a little. Wow she is beautiful. I make it my job to be the first one she meets. I slid in front of Niall and held out my hand.

“Hi, I’m Louis, you must be the lovely Jayme,” I said cheekily and placing a kiss on her soft hand, never braking eye contact. She blushed…BLUSHED!!!! Wow this girl is just adorable. I could see Niall out of the corner of my eye wearing a worried expression.

“Hi guys, I’m Jayme,” She said with a beautiful Irish accent that flooded my ears.

Jayme’s POV~~

After an hour long ride filled with laughter and lots of flirting between Louis and me, and surprisingly a lot of worried glares from Niall, we got back to Niall’s flat. I wonder what wrong with him, he was so hyped earlier. We all sat on the couch, Niall and Zayn lied on each other on the ground for comfort on top of the hard floor. Niall and Liam were sharing a large bowl of popcorn… well mostly Niall was eating it. Louis and I were snuggled together. I could see Niall growing uncomfortable by the minute. I can’t take it anymore.

“Niall can you come help me make some popcorn,” I said as I got out off the couch and out of Louis’s warmth. Niall followed me into the kitchen. I think he knew I wasn’t going to pop any popcorn.

“Niall, what is going on with you? You have been in this weird mood since the boys got here.” I said getting frustrated.

“I…um…I-I, just don’t want you getting so close to Louis…” he said, looking down at the floor.

“Why not Ni? He’s nice and I kinda like him. What’s wrong with him, I thought he was your friend.”

“He is, but…he has done some bad stuff and I don’t want you to get mixed up with it…” He said slowly, thinking about his words very carefully.

“W-what did he do?” I asked a little scared.

“um…well…when Louis was 15…he um… well… he was molested by his father and ended up k-killing him. He can sometimes go into wild relapses and can’t control himself. When I was in London I only saw him get crazy twice, but it wasn’t pretty. I j-just don’t want you to get hurt Jay…” he told me honestly. Wow… This is…wow. I have no words.

“I don’t know Niall, I really want to try this thing out with him, and surprisingly I’m not scared.” I said with a weak smile. Niall just nodded in understanding. He sighed and looked up at me with caring eyes.

“Ok, just promise me you’ll be careful…please?” I just nodded. We both walked back to the group and continued watching movies. I cuddled in next to Louis, twirling his hair between my fingers. This feels nice. I want to fix Louis, because I really want to see this thing through… I like this…

--------------------------------------

“Louis, No, Stop!!” I screamed as Louis grabbed my throat.

“Louis, let her go!” I could hear the boys yell behind me.

“Niall, I was gonna tell you that it was starting again. I was gonna tell you Niall, I really was!!” My vision started getting blurry and tears slipped from my eyes.

“Louis, I thought you said you only killed once, stop!” Niall screamed.

“Well, I lied I do it all the time. Lots of people actually; It’s quite fun to be honest. And my next cute little victim is going to be innocent little Jayme here.” And with that Louis twisted his arms around my neck in a swift movement, breaking my neck. I fell to the ground motionless. Goodbye…

3rd person POV~~

Louis looked up from his master piece with evil in his eye. A smirk grew across his lips…

“Who’s next boys” Louis said, locking the front door, the only exit they had. The other four boys ran and tried to hide. Louis just slowly walked through the house soundless…singing…

“Goodbye friends, goodbye fiends, goodbye friends, you’ll never live again…”          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  NOTES:: Hope I didn't give anyone nightmares. Sorry ;)

This was written for Jayme (jaymeeee xxx); you asked for mysterious, but I went a more cynical/ crazy murder route, I hope you liked it.

So this is just one thing I can cross of my list for this week, yay!!!!

I promise I will get all of this done and I won’t take any shortcuts. I will continue to write the stories with the same amount of thought and emotion as I usually have in my one shots/song shots. I think I might make this my schedule for future weeks as well if it works well for me this week, if not I’ll tweak it a little bit. If I don’t complete my to-do list for this week, you guys have every right to nag me about until I do.

Hope you all enjoyed this One Shot. I will be taking requests again soon, when I get caught up again. BIIIIIII!!

Love you all

~~Lauryn~~