My Master(McHanzo Lemon)

(A/N: Time for another lemon! This was requested by @TheMightyScoot I hope you guys enjoy, I am still taking requests so make sure to comment them below!)

<McCree's POV>

"Haha! I win again!" I yelled out with glee, scooping winnings into a bag and getting up. "Thanks for the games Hanzo" I told to a sulking archer, who was busy pouting. "Come on, one more game." He had pleaded "Hanzo darlin, I think you have a gambling problem." "I do not!" he retorted, "one more game though, please. All or nothing, If I win I get the spoils, if you win I will..." I couldn't here the rest as he had lowered his voice. "You will what?" I asked with a smirk. "I will be yours for a week, whatever you want to do I will do it." I had smiled at this and sat back down. "Alright darlin, one more game."

<TIME SKIP>

<Hanzo's POV>

I can't believe I lost, I was now a slave to that damn cowboy for a week, I sighed while heading to Jesse's room, it was the first day of the next seven days of hell for me. Knocking on the door, I was pulled in my a pair of arms and thrown into the chair. "WHAT THE HELL JESSE!" I yelled at him, "hush now, don't you dare speak to your master like that." Jesse said with a smirk, "now go put on your uniform" and he threw two small articles of clothing to me, a black tie and a pair of tight black booty shorts. "You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled and walked to the bathroom to change, honoring my deal. about fifteen minutes later I was in the surprisingly comfortable booty shorts that defined everything it was barely covering, I had kept my ribbon to keep my hair up. "Darlin, you look so cute in your uniform." My face was burning "Shut up" I muttered which made Jesse slap my ass as punishment, making me gasp. "now now darlin, don't make me mad, I don't know what I will do if I get to upset." I knew Jesse was the kinky type due to some pictures on his phone when he had accidentally left it unlocked; it was part of the reason I had suggested the deal in the first place. I could feel my face burn even more.

<McCree's POV>

I gave my cute little slave a duster and asked him to get to it, when he wasn't looking I started to rub the boner I was popping because of his uniform I gave him. I always thought Hanzo was hot, but good lord he was stunning in his uniform. I just wanted to do unspeakable things to him.

<Hanzo's POV>

I could feel Jesse's eyes looking at me, so I took a chance and turned around.
"Did I say you could stop?" He growled, I looked down and noticed he had his hand on his crotch which made me blush. I didn't answer his question and continued to walk over to him, he had gotten up from where he was sitting and met me half way, "get back to work." He growled, but I didn't listen. I placed my hand on his crotch, rubbing his erection through his tight jeans. "Oh darlin" he had gasped, "does master enjoy that?" I asked, he nodded in approval and I continued to rub. He started to kiss and nibble at my neck, making me moan. "What do you want master to do to you?" He whispered while leaving marks on me "I want you to make me yours, show me what makes you my master." And that had done the trick, he picked me up and threw me on his bed, he then pounced on my and started to roughly kiss any part of my body that was exposed while grinding our crotches together. I unbuttoned his shirt while he played hit my nipples, making me moan into his mouth. We continued like this for a while until my nipples were red and he wasn't wearing anything except his cowboy hat. "Take me master!" I pleaded, I wanted him inside of me. He smiled at my offer and pulled some lube from his nightstand and put some on his dick, and some at my entrance which made me gasp from the cool touch. "Cold?" he chuckled "shut up" I said which I new would make him get even more rough with me. "You don't give the master demands, thats my job." he growled into my ear. And with that he trusted into me, making me yelp in pain and pleasure while sinking my nails into his back. He winced at this and made him thrust even harder into me making me moan his name. "AH JESSIE" "is master making you feel good right now?" He purred, I was only able to nod my head at this because I feeling too good for words. I could feel his thrusts becoming sloppy, he was tiring out. "Oh, master is gonna cum." he tell you which causes me to push him out of me and take him into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling his dick in my mouth. "AH AH AH" my master is able to get out before making me take all of him in. His seed filled my entire mouth, making some of it spurt through my lips and onto his hairy belly. I swallowed it which made my master smile.

<McCree's POV>

I collapsed on top of Hanzo, I had never felt so good in a long time. I rolled off of him and onto the bed next to him. Rapping my arms around him, we could clean up later. "Did I do good master?" He asked, "you know we don't have to do that anymore right?" I asked him, "I know" he responds "but I enjoy it," I chuckled at this and pulled him closer to me. Making him snuggle closer, I kissed him on top of his head and instantly felt myself get hard again. "Um Hanzo..." He looked up when I said his name, "You ready for round two slave?" He nods his head smiling.