In the dark(Mchanzo Angst)

<Mccree POV>

I woke to the door of my room closing, the faint scent of my husband who had left our bed. I know I should follow him with his condition, but he told me to let him have some space.

<Time Skip>

Laying in the bed, I couldn't take my eyes off the clock on the dresser across the room. Hanzo was gone for nearly 2 hours. Groaning, I get up and pull on some pants and exit my room. In an instant, I could hear a sob down the hall.

Rushing towards the noise, I find the room where the sobs were coming from. the shooting range...

I slowly open the door to see the saddest sight. My husband, Hanzo was on his knees crying with his bow, broken in his hands, while arrows were embedded everywhere except the target.

Pushing the door open, it starts to creak, causing Hanzo to turn towards me, making me nearly cry.

His gi was disheveled, hair no longer in its usual ponytail. His long hair fell over his eyes. "Jesse?" Hanzo muttered, with his hands outstretched. I instantly rushed to his side, trying to comfort him the best I can. "oh darlin..." was all I could say while tucking the hair that was hiding his eyes behind his ear. revealing his pure white pupils, those sad eyes that used to be full of color were gone forever. 

Hanzo gripped me tighter while continuing to cry. "I don't like the dark Jesse! I don't like being in the dark!" He cried into my chest, all I could do was hold him while kissing his forehead, my own tears falling onto his head.

"I know darlin... I know..."

A/N: This was requested by @video-life-12 I hope you enjoy it and don't cry too much, this was inspired by a comic I saw on tumblr but I can't seem to find it.