One free back rub(Reaper x Male Reader Lemon)

It had been almost a week since you had given Gabrial a second chance, and you can tell he has made an improvement. Every night when he comes home, he brings you flowers or chocolates, or anything to show that he loves you. Until one night he decided to pull something on you. "Hey (Y/N)" he said coming in the door "I got something for you." "Gabe" you laugh while walking to meet him, "You have given me flowers, chocolates, you even gave me a spa day." "It's nothing special but..." He said while handing you a small card that read "good for one free back rub" you laughed at this and kissed his chapped lips "you know" he said "if you want a demo I will give you one free of charge" he said with a wink. You leaned in to him and said "I don't know about free of charge, I have to give you something back at least" you said with a wink.

That had done it, like you had hit a switch, he grabbed you by the hand and and took you to your bedroom. He gently placed you on the bed and stripped you down to your underwear. He flipped you over on your stomach and placed his strong but gentle hands on your back, and rubbed all the knots and tension that was building up, making you purr with pleasure. Soon his hands started to go lower and lower, making you shiver. He stopped at the lower back and adjusted his position so he was straddling your legs. He began rubbing your back again, slowly and gently thrusting his hips with every push of his hands. You could feel his erection pushing up against you, the only thing blocking him was the prison that was his underwear and yours. He let out a gentle and quiet growl, giving you a hint that it was your time for the end of the deal. You raised your hips to tell him you were ready, anchoring your back to confirm it. He got up off of you and you got off the bed, he rapped you in his arms while you were both standing up, you started to make out with him while he grinder his crotch against yours, making you moan in his mouth. You stopped kissing him and pushed against his arms, and started to slid down. You slid his underwear down inch by inch, releasing his cock with a flick. You took him in your mouth, and bobbed your head up and down, you heard him gasp and his body go tense. You took his member out of your mouth and gave his cock a small, playful flick on his throbbing head. He growled at this and lifted you up. "You'll pay for that" he said with a playful growl. Throwing you on the bed, he jumped on top of you and clawed off your underwear. He pressed his member at your entrance but you pressed your hands to his chest. "Aren't we gonna prep?" You ask, almost pleading. "Sorry baby, but you got me too excited" and with that he pressed into you, making you gasp as he hilted you in one go, making you moan in pain and pleasure. "Hehehe, that's what I like to hear come out of that pretty mouth." He took out his member and slammed into you again, making you release more moans. He started to slam into you faster, making you scream his name. "GABE! Please! Finish me!" And with that he cummed inside you with a mighty roar, which set you off as well. You fell on top of you and you started to kiss his head. "I love you baby" he whispered while twitching from time to time. "I love you too Gabe."