cleaning up(soldier 76 x male reader)

You felt the water running down your back, soothing your aching muscles. You felt the giant scar on your back from where a man named Reaper clawed out a deep chunk of your skin.
You had thought you were a goner that day until you had been rescued by a man known as Jack Morrison. He had nursed you back to health and protected you. Eventually you both became lovers.

You had your eyes closed, letting the water hit your face when you heard the shower curtain open. "Hey baby" you heard Jack softly growl into your ear, wrapping his strong arms around you. "Hi" is all you said, "is something wrong?" He asks. "No, just thinking of the first time I met you." He settles his chin in the crook of your neck and says "wish I could have been able to stop this." While tracing a finger on the scar. "I don't mind it" you said "it reminds me when I met the best person in the world." You hear him grunt at this, you turn around and kiss him. You felt something poking your stomach which caused a wicked smile to cross your face. "You liked that didn't you?" You ask with a wink, making the soldier blush, it was fun to make him squirm. "Maybe I do, maybe you should help me with that." He responded, I peck his lips and press against his body, grinding down. Making him moan, taking his length in my hand, I blow on his cock making his breath hitch. Running his hand through your scalp, he grabs on tight and forces you to take all of him in, making him growl. "Good soldier" he says with a smirk, making you take more of him. He removes his hand from your head and grabs some shampoo, and started to put it in your hair. It felt good feeling his hands massage your scalp, making you hum while your mouth was still around him, which made him groan in pleasure. The water washed away the suds in your hair, once your hair was clean your lover looks down at you while you continued sucking. "Stand up soldier" he barks while he pulls you up and flips you around. You arc your back and push your rear forward as he grinds into you. "Tell me how much you want it" your lover commands, though you decide to be more playful and just shake your head. "Oh so that's how it's going to be" he playfully growls, and at that he grinds harder on you while kissing and nibbling the crook of your neck, making you release more moans. "Oh just stop it" you beg, you couldn't last long as he knew all the right buttons to push. You could here him growling with each thrust in between your cheeks. You finally had enough and grabbed his long, hard member from behind you, and line it up with your entrance. "I'll take it slow so I won't hurt you." He was worried about hurting you, how sweet. However, you just shake your head and push your ass against his member rather quickly, making you yelp. He was halfway inside when you stopped to adjust to the stretching. "Sorry baby, but I can't wait anymore" Jack says, and with that he thrusts the test of his length into you, making you let out a loud moan of pain and pleasure. He continued thrusting, each thrust getting harder. Soon, his thrusts started to get sloppy but more powerful. Your legs were about to give from being pounded so hard, "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum." He says, and with one last hard thrust, he bit down hard on your shoulder, setting both of you off.

Your legs gave, but your lover was there to catch you. "I got you baby, I got you." He cooed as he held you on his arms. Slowly the feeling came back to your legs, you started to stand, only for your soldier to say "ready for round 2?" With a smirk.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed that! This was requested by a lovely person who wishes to remain anonymous as he sent his request through messaging. If you have a request either send me a message or comment below :)