Ice Skating (Zarya X Mei)

<Zarya's POV>

"Mei where are we going?" I said while trying to lift up the blindfold, only for my hand to be smacked. "Now stop it, it's a surprise" said my small girlfriend, who was leading me to who knows where. The both of us had been walking for about fifteen minutes, "OK! We're here" shouted an excited Mei, I took of your blindfold and gasped in awe. we were standing at the entrance of a giant Ice skating ring, complete with a frozen fountain and twinkling lights. "Mei this is beautiful, but you know I don't know how to ice skate." Mei only giggled at this, "I know, thats why I am going to teach you!" she says and with that she hands me a pair of white skates, I laced them up while she was already out on the ice, doing figure eight's. "I know I'm going to fall on my ass" I sighed.

<MEI'S POV>

While waiting for Zarya, I warmed up by doing some figure eights, twirling in the air and landing without a mistake. I heard clapping from the side and looked around to see Zarya clapping "I give it a 10!" She called out, making me giggle. I skated over to her and grabbed her hand to slowly drag her onto the ice. It was like trying to give a cat a bath, very difficult. "Come on Zarya, you are the strongest and bravest person I know, you aren't going to let some ice scare you, are you?" I tease, which makes her eyes shift in determination. "I am scared of nothing!" My girlfriend shouts, and with that she rushed out onto the ice, only to stumble and fall on her butt which made me laugh. I saw her get up and stumble to the sides, and sat down on a bench.

"Zarya, what's wrong?" I say as I skated over to her. She mumbled something, but I couldn't make it out. "What was that?" Prodding her to say it louder "I cracked the ice with my butt" she yells which makes me laugh. "It's not funny, I will never be able to get the hang of this." She started to pout which made me smile. "Here take my hand" I say as I hold out my hand, she takes it and I pull her onto the ice. She stumbles here and there but I'm here for support. "Look, Mei" she said in glee "I'm doing it! I'm ice skating!" She was so cute like this. We ended up in the middle of the rink and Zarya looks down at me with a smile, "thank you for taking me here" and with that she kisses me."

(A/N: hope you guys like a bit of Marya :3 also thanks for all the reads, if you have a request let me know in the comments)