Punished(McCree x Male Reader)

(A/N: Believe it not this was actually requested by a reader and not something my mind cooked up! Anyway thanks to  Timber_Quill for the request! Enjoy my lovely little readers :3)

<Readers POV>

God this was so stupid, why did I even agree to this bet? I asked myself while stalking down the hall. I had a bet with my friends to see if I could steal a pair of underwear from a certain cowboy by the name of Jesse McCree.

They knew I liked the cowboy, and would sometimes tease me about it. I stopped at McCree's door and pressed my ear against the cool metal entrance, listening for any sign of life...nothing.

With a small click, I opened the door, only to have the smell of cigars hit me in the face. God the smell was intoxicating. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me and took a few steps forward. "God, a hundred dollars was not worth this" I whispered to myself, as I sneaked toward a dresser. Opening the top drawer, I found different variations of underwear. Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs. My eyes flicked to a black, and grabbed an almost rubbery type of underwear. Who knew that Jesse was so kinky, this made me let out a chuckle. "Well well, what do we have here?" I heard the familiar voice of the cowboy. I had just been caught by the man who's underwear I was holding.

"Jesse!" I gasped, throwing down the underwear and accidentally slamming the drawer on two of my fingers. I grabbed my throbbing fingers and turned around, only to find the chest of Jesse McCree in my face. "What were you doing with my underwear there kid?" He asked, I tried to back away, but he snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me forward. I let out a squeak as I felt our chests come together. "You've been caught kid" Jesse said while grabbing my hurt hand, "so you need to be punished" and with that he placed my two injured fingers in my mouth and started to suck. My face must have been a bright red, after a few minutes he took them out of his mouth, leaving a string a saliva connect my fingers to his mouth. Soon Jesse pushed me against a wall and I felt one of his legs go in between mine which made me gasp as he started to rub our bodies together. "Jesse, Pl-please" I try to say, only to be slapped on the ass with his robotic arm. "Hush, your being punished my little troublemaker."

I was tossed on his bed, and watched as he took off his shirt, revealing his scarred and hairy chest. "Like what you see darlin?" He teased,  while removing his belt. "Now turn over my naughty little boy, and take your punishment" I just stared at him until he started to whip the part of the bed next to my right leg. I just let out a silent whimper, he let out a sigh and grabbed one of my legs and flipped me around. "That earned you some extra whippings" he purred, and then suddenly I felt him pull my pants down, revealing my bare butt. "Jesse please" I try to beg, only to be greeted by a whack on my ass with his leather belt. "Ooooo, that's going to leave a mark, now let's have the other cheek match." I felt another whack as I let out another squeak, I heard Jesse drop his belt with a small clink. The bed shifted as I felt the cowboy wrap his hand around my waist and flipped me on my back. "That's a nice piece of meat you got their darlin" he cooed while teasing my member, making me squirm. Suddenly, Jesse was sitting on my chest, in only his underwear. "When did he get his pants off?" I thought, but right now I was faced with a bigger problem, a much bigger problem. And the precum that was coming out of this problem and was staining his underwear. "This what you were after?" He teased, slowing scooting closer to my face before sliding down to my cock. It was already hard, and I could see Jesse flashing an evil smile.

Getting up, Jesse took of his underwear before straddling my legs again. "And just to make sure you don't touch yourself..." he growled while rummaging in his nightstand. "Let's put this on you" he said while holding a pair of handcuffs. I took the chance to try and make a run for it, only for Jesse to catch me and throw me back on the bed. "TRYING TO ESCAPE ARE YA?" He roared while ripping my arms up to the head of his bed and handcuffing me to it. He grabbed my member and gave it a hard tug, making me yelp "you are just going to make this worse for you, you know" he purred, sending a shiver down my spine. 

Grabbing some lube from his nightstand, Jesse opened the bottle and coated his human hand with lube, and rested his fingers at my entrance. "This may burn a bit" he remarked, and with that he pushed two of his fingers in me, making me moan in pure bliss. "Oh so you like that huh?" said Jesse, as he pulled out his fingers, making me complain by whimpering "JEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEE!" HE only smirked and slapped my leg, leaving a hand print, "this is a punishment, not something for you to take pleasure in darlin" before adjusting himself so his tip was at my entrance that had barely been stretched out. "You- you aren't going to lube up first?" I ask in a scared voice. He only smiled and said "as I said darlin, punishment, not pleasure" before pressing in, forcing his way in. "god you are so tight!" he groaned in pleasure, but I wasn't paying attention, god it stung so much, but even if it was supposed to be a punishment, I was still taking pleasure in it, and Jesse noticed too "You are still enjoying it aren't you darlin?" He stopped thrusting to put a device on my member, it started to get really tight, squeezing my member hard. "There, that way you won't be able to cum" he chuckled with a wicked grin on his face. 

He continued to thrust into me before I felt him start to get sloppy, and with one final thrust he sprayed his ropes of seed inside me, I could feel it dripping out of me when he pulled out. However, I still had that device on me that wouldn't let me cum, I could feel pressure build up inside me. "PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM!" He just chuckled "maybe I will, if you tell me why you were in my room in the first place" he said while lighting a cigar." In between gasps I was able to say "a bet... it was a bet to steal a pair of underwear!" he just smiles, showing his white teeth while they held his cigar in his mouth. He reached over and removed the device, soon I let out the pressure with a deep sigh or relief and bliss. "thank you..." was all I was able to get out while slumping, my arms were hurting from them being handcuffed for so long. "So what would happen if you showed them the underwear?" Jesse asked while moving over to unlock the cuffs. "a hundred bucks" I respond which only gets a snort in return. "Why have a measly one hundred dollars and a pair of my underwear when you could have me" the cowboy said with a week. I felt my face going red when he said that, was he asking for me to be his? "Come again?" I asked him, he just smirked and straddled my hips, putting his arms on either side of me. "You know what I'm asking darlin" and with that he kissed me on the lips. When we finally pulled apart he just looked at me. "What?" He questioned me, "you know a hundred bucks would be nice as well, maybe a nice dinner" I say with a wink which gets a laugh out of him. "I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too Jesse"