Chapter 3 ~ Back to Reality

HELLO AGAIN. Okay so this stories moving a bit fast I think, and we’ve barely got to know Lexi and her life. So I thought this chapter could be based more on Lexi’s proper life. School and her family, you know what I mean? Of course Liam and the guys are still in this chapter! Couldn’t miss them out, haha ;)  But yeah, this is more Lexi’s life I think. Or I tried to make it like that. I hope you enjoy this chapter(: Thank you for reading<3

Chapter 3 – Back to Reality

I may be pretty close to One Direction, but school is still the same.  I get up early, get showered and changed. Liam is still fast asleep so I try not to wake him but that idea fails. Liam wakes up grinning. I tell him I have school and he understands, saying he’ll pick me up. I kiss his cheek and head out. Louis is downstairs with a cup of coffee.

“Morning Lexi,” Louis calls grinning. “You’re off early.”

“School today. And I have to wake up my beloved sibling otherwise they won’t be getting up at all. You know siblings,” I sigh.

“You look after them?” Louis asks.

“Yeah my parents live away, constantly. So I’ve looked after them since I was 13. Two…Zoe and Max. Zoe’s fourteen though so she’s quite responsible, she can look after herself. Max is only eleven though so he needs a lot of attention. Boys,” I roll my eyes.

Louis offers me toast, so I take one and then we have a short conversation on siblings and then I leave feeling very awake.

I take a car Liam called for me back home to find Zoe making breakfast with Max sat at the table in his dressing gown. Max runs forwards and gives me hug; meanwhile Zoe just smiles and carries on with the sausages in the oven. I settle down in a chair next to Max.

“I’m so sorry I haven’t been around guys. I just met some friends-” I begin.

“Yeah, we know. One Direction! It’s been headlining the newspapers. You and Liam Payne at Robin Hood’s Bay. We’ve read it all,” Zoe grins. “When do we get to meet them?!”

I laugh. “As soon as I trust them enough to introduce them to my family. I’ve only known them for less than two days. Although Liam is picking me up from school tonight so maybe you’ll get to meet him.”

“Damn! I’m going over to Chloe’s. We have a geography assignment I couldn’t work on this weekend due to babysitting Max so we’re doing it most nights this week. I’ll see him another night though right?” asks Zoe.

“Hopefully,” I smile, and then I turn to Max. “So has Zoe been on the Xbox with you?”

“Nope! I’ve had to play all on my own because you hooked up with some guy!” Max says smirking. “Can we play now?”

“It’s time for school Max! Go get changed and then your breakfast will be ready by then. Good boy,” I say as he runs upstairs.

“So is he really as gorgeous in person?!” Zoe asks.

“Who?” I say.

“Liam Payne duh! Who else?!”

“Oh, oh! Hell yes! He’s so cute and he’s an amazing guy. I just hope it won’t be some little fling until he goes back on tour, you know? That I’ll actually mean something to him. I’m sure they won’t be here too long and they’ll have to go back on the road at one point. He’s really sweet and he even told me he likes me,” I smile shyly.

“Urgh! Why didn’t my best friend get tickets to One Direction and then I meet them and one of them take me out on a date and tell me he likes me?!” Zoe groans.