Chapter 5 ~ London, Here I come

Chapter 5 – London, here I come

It’s the last day of term and as Jen and I barge through the double doors of the main school building I smile. I can see my man waiting by the gates, smiling. Yes, because Liam is MY man. We’re together. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Since Sunday actually, and things are going just great. I drive down to London tonight with the guys. Jen can’t come down till Monday due to family affairs, so I’m with the guys for the next few nights. I’m staying at Liam’s place (YAY!) until I find a place close by. I’ve called up different companies for jobs and I got offered many. I’ve taken a job that involves writing articles for the newest, top magazine called What’s Hot. It’s apparently going to be the biggest magazine of the year. Good job I got great grades for English.

I run into Liam’s arms and he picks me up and spins me round. I laugh and look him in the eyes. When I look him in the eyes, I just have to kiss him. So I pull his neck down and press my lips against his. He’s not shocked by my sudden urge, and happily kisses me back.

“Eurgh get a room!” a voice from behind says, and I turn around to see Chelsea rolling her eyes.

The school has got used to the fact Liam Payne from One Direction comes after school to pick me up. They don’t care anymore, apart from some very loyal fans that always meet him and ask for more pictures. Of course, Liam being the polite and well-mannered man he is always obliges. I swear they’re friends now.

But yes, some people just can’t get used to the fact one of the school nerds is dating THE Liam Payne. Although I don’t see Liam as THE Liam Payne. He’s just one hunk of a guy to me, I couldn’t give a damn if he was in One Direction or not. He’s still one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met.

“Come on, the van is waiting for us at home. Have you said your last goodbyes?” Liam asks his face close to my ear.

“Yes, said them all this morning. Now let’s go! I want to get to London!” I say grinning and giving him a quick peck.

Jen and Harry sat in the back seat, Harry in the middle seat so he could sit closer to Jen. I sat in the front, playing with Liam’s fingers. He laughs as I grab my nail file out of my bag and start on Liam’s nails.

“These long fingers need a hell of a lot of work!” I look at Liam who raises his eyebrow and then starts laughing again.

When we get to the house, Jen starts crying. She hasn’t been apart from Harry since they met, only for school. Her parents have been worried sick but she didn’t care. She had to be with Harry or she couldn’t live. That’s what she told me, anyway.

Harry wipes her tears away and kisses her gently. “I love you Jennifer.”

Jen’s eyes widen and I feel like I am going to cry with happiness! Then I feel an arm snake around my waist and I look up to see Liam staring down at me. He hugs me in and I smile. He’s so gorgeous.

“I love you too Harry!” Jen gasps and presses her lips against his.

I sigh. “Young love, eh Lee-Lee?”

He frowns at my nickname for him, but then kisses me delicately. When he pulls away he leads me into the van and we sit down.

“What’s going on out there Liam? Harry and Jenny are in a major make out session, when they’re going to see each other in like less than three days!” Niall rolls his eyes.

“It’s love. You’ll feel it one day Nialler,” I say with a wink.

Liam clears his throat and Niall looks at the ground nervously. I bring Liam’s face towards me and give him a ‘what?!’ look.