2

Cater's Pov.
I woke up in a strange room and stitches across my stomach. I looked around and it was all white and a few people were in here but they didn't seem to notice that I was awake. I tried going back to sleep.

"We know you're awake." Someone said they were all turned around so I didn't know which one said something. I tried to look over there but couldn't move or do anything.

"Where am I?" I asked and it sounded like I didn't know anything but let me tell you I know many things. Why is everything so WHITE?!?!? I don't think I'm gonna get that answer though. Is anyone gonna say anything to me? I mean come on it's like they know me. Do they? No I've only been here once. I think.

"Your gonna be fine, we've contacted you mother and brother. They are on their way." The doctor clearly said and I literally almost died when he said 'We've contacted your mother and brother. They are on their way.' I chocked on air. If thats possible. I don't know anymore.

"Hun, are you okay?" A nurse asked me as she was walking over here and I almost slapped her. But I didn't I'm good girl. I looked at her a lot and she kinda gave in and let me sit up and I looked real funny. There was blood all over me. I looked at my ribs and they looked real weird. My stomach as I said early had stitches in them and like did my dad cut me? I guess I'll never know. Look on the bright side Carter you're out of that place we had to call home. That's true but we don't know where he went and our 'family' is on their way here. Ok that part sucks but what if they are some really nice people? Oh what am I saying they abandoned us in a time most needed and they left us there to DIE! Calm down. I know they abandoned us. I know that they left us there to die. I know they...

"LIED!" I yelled and that was suppose to be in my head and I just yelled the one thing that I couldn't even bring myself to talk about because this is always how if ended. Me yelling out 'lied' and I get weird stares from all around and with that the really nice nurse came to me and told me.

"It's gonna be fine sweetie. Your family misses you and they want to see you."  I looked at her. I eased up and gave her a weak smile and she looked happier than earlier and I did to: considering I was in pain all around. It hurts!!! Can you shut up? Nope your stuck with me. I'm your only friend. Well played mini Carter well played. Thank you. Any oncore? Nope I'm good with the one. Fine. You know that you're drive me insane right? I know that's why I do it. And that folks is Carter's mind talking to her and driving her insane! You crack me up! I'm dying! Good. Be gone for awhile. You're gonna need someone to talk to and you know that so I'll come back when our family comes and we'll talk then. Okay? Okay.

Two people walked into the room and I looked and rubbed my eyes. Then a few more people came in but they stood towards the back and I was amazed at what I was looking at.

"Carter baby!" A women yelled and I looked at her was this my mom? I'm gonna guess? Duh that's your mom! Thanks Mini Carter your sure helpful. I know I am. But why are you helpful exactly?  I don't know. Soooo helpful.

"Hey.... mom?" I asked cause like I said before I don't remember anything about my family except for that abuse to the name dad. But one question. Why are the MagCon boys here? I mean yeah they saved my life tons of times but I didn't think they knew I existed. Interesting. Very interesting.

"Yes. I'm your mother and that's your brother and his friends." She said pointing to Jack Johnson. What the Shit! I'm soooo confused and that's an understatement. So I'm related to the one and only Jack Johnson? Okay and he's friends with legends. My life is great I'm telling you the absolute best right?

"So, Carter what exactly happened to get you here the doctor never told us." Jack J said I'm call him JJ for right now but I'll call him Johnson when I talk to him.

"My dad. I mean our dad abused me when you two left. and I was dumb enough to think you would actually come back for me." I whispered the last sentence so nobody would hear that. They all looked at me with confusion and sorrow and I just looked away and called a nurse.

"You called?" The nurse said when she got here. Well that was fast was she like right outside? Oh well.

"When can I go home?" I asked her and she looked at me with confusion and I gave her the tell me or I kill you and your family look and she grabbed a clipboard and spoke.

"Later today." I nodded and reached for the high waisted Black jeans and Crybaby crop top and my Panic! At the Disco  sweatshirt someone had grabbed for me. I got up slowly and looked down. I'm a hot mess Jesus! Thanks Captain Obvious! Anytime pal! Wow we are only. No shit Sherlock. Well played.