27

Carter's Pov.

I got up from Jack and told him to leave as I followed Matt into my room. I found him on the bed facing the other direction, sleeping maybe. I was about to leave when I heard sniffling coming from someone else. I went back over to the bed and got into the bed on Matt's side and he spooned me and cried into my shoulder. 

"Don't be sad young paddawon." I whispered asI flipped then realizing we were face to face. The tears stoped becoming so constant and they started to come  slower. He started to lean in and I did too without even realizing it. The sparks between us were stronger than life it's self. The compassion put into this kiss was amazing. We both had felt left out and outcasted for so long and now its all different because of this one kiss. We pulled back at the same time with me leading by a few seconds. I looked at Matt and we both smiled. I payed back down and Matt put his arm around me acting as if he was protecting me from something. I woke up hours later and discovered Matt wasn't there next to me. I looked over to my book shelf and found a note. 

Hey Carter, 

Sorry I left so late in he day but you were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. JJ and Cameron called me and reminded me of the photo shoot I had with them today. Totally forgot. Well anyway I hope by the time you read this that'll I'll be back. If not I miss you and love you. See you soon. 

Mattchew.

I laughed at how he signed it and rolled out of bed literally and saw a SnapChat that was posted from Matt's account. He was kissing a girl, another girl. I'm not jealous but I don't ant to see Matt hurt. Or me for that matter. Cause if I'm hurt JJ will whoop Matt's ass. I can't be to connected and lovely too Matt it could ruin the friendship we have. I don't really know what it is anymore. Maybe it was just a fan? It couldn't have been a fan it was a make out session. I don't know. I need to get out of this house that's all I know. I got up and got a strange text from Matt.

Matt-o-saurious- Who are you. You fucking slut.

Me-  Ummmmm. Carter? The girl who you were hanging out with this morning. 

Matt-o-saurious- Umm. His girlfriend! 

Me- and I give a shit why?

Matt-o-saurious- You said he was with you this morning?!!!! 

Me- Yes holy shit the concepts not that hard. Just like Matt in bed with you. Not that hard.

Matt-o-saurious- OMG- IM BLOCKING YOU! YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU BOYFRIEND STEALER! FUCKING HOE CUNT!

Me- Make up your mind. You can only be one.

Matt-o-saurious- OMFG I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! UGHHHHH

Me- Bitch we haven't even met so fuck off.

Matt-o-saurious- I WILL FUCK OFF. AND I WILL FUCK MATT WHEN HE GETS HOME! HOPEFULLY HE FORGOT ABOUT YOU! FUCKING SLUT!

Me- Sweetheart you just proved you were a slut so don't fuck with me. ALSOOOOO you're probably a gold digger who only loves Matt for his money.

Matt-o-saurious- Wow you've got me all figured out. please don't say anything.

Me- I won't. You will though. Wanna know how?

Matt-o-saurious- What?

Me- This is his phone dumbass. Wow what are you blond?

-End of convo-

I sat back In bed and thought for who knows long and this is the thought that got me the most. 

What would have happened if I had a normal life?

Would everything be the same?

Would it be different?